Epic Perfect World

Any challenge

infernchidhu

kassai isnt ass licking
he been in arti even when they were pvping against xpendable day .. he used to play mystic
but later he took long break and come back as a veno
the guy loved his faction and defending it like everyone of u
now stop being retard to him cause he is really good man he has a good heart never ever seen him trash talking or insulting
If he took a long break, he needs to go read epw history books before talking else he will ( is ) looking like a fool rofl

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
If he took a long break, he needs to go read epw history books before talking else he will ( is ) looking like a fool rofl
Well said Sushi

OmegaRa

Gee I thought I was in Tyrants for PK....
Wasn't aware I scared people...

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Is that the reason they lost to Arti on 2 servers? Oh let's not forget also to Tyrants. Wowe
are you trying to trick me

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

AND YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T USE THE FIRST SONG. SO GOOD OMG ? ? ?? ? ?  :police: :police: :police: :police:
edate powers so strong
&&&
be honest your butler edited this video didn't he? i'm asking jasmine
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016, 12:33 pm by miki

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
edate powers so strong
&&&
be honest your butler edited this video didn't he? i'm asking jasmine
no :(
she begged me to use it

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
These ppls above must need to understand that 'after turning off your PC, you're just a no one and achieving things in an online game won't make you look better than others in real'
At least from this new year, please start playing games for fun and not to boost your online ego... It won't feed you or not gonna help you on your studies lol...
OT: nice video elekent but you're still useless   O:-)

Happy New year frens!

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

slpstrm17

These ppls above must need to understand that 'after turning off your PC, you're just a no one and achieving things in an online game won't make you look better than others in real'
At least from this new year, please start playing games for fun and not to boost your online ego... It won't feed you or not gonna help you on your studies lol...
OT: nice video elekent but you're still useless   O:-)

Happy New year frens!
Damn