Epic Perfect World

I cant use Absence Note

Offline chubichubi

• いけいけ 気持ちいい
  • Characters: Zea
  • Faction: AxeGroup
Noob need help! Hi Everyone.

Why I cant use x3 absence note in the blanks?

I've tried repeatedly but could not get to fill it

#HelpMe
#IcantUseAbsenceNote

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

I 've tried repeatedly but could not get to fill it

#HelpMe
#IcantUseAbsenceNote
I had this same issue earlier. Try waiting a bit and relogging, that fixed mine.  :-[

Offline chubichubi

• いけいけ 気持ちいい
  • Characters: Zea
  • Faction: AxeGroup
I had this same issue earlier. Try waiting a bit and relogging, that fixed mine.  :-[
Oh okay, ty

Lulu

#HelpMe
#IcantUseAbsenceNote
The moment you check in it prevents you from using absent notes. And as it's now the 31st you can't use em :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The moment you check in it prevents you from using absent notes. And as it's now the 31st you can't use em :)
u can, i did it...

Offline δεlιlαh

I have used them on the last day of the month before. It can be done :pig-3:

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Exit client, reopen new client, log your character and try again, keep doing it until you can use them

It always works 

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Exit client, reopen new client, log your character and try again, keep doing it until you can use them

It always works

Do as Swane says, however if it still fails to work - attempt logging in from another computer/laptop and doing the check-in there.
Most people know, but as a precaution, be sure you are on the main map as well. Has worked every time for me.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline KeeKee

• ☾☾❀☽☽
  • Characters: KeeKee
my calendar is broken it will not allow me to add absence note to it. I have 12 absence notes , did go into support chat , none could help their either.... was in main map , been trying to add them for the last 24 hours.

cevans1290

Open it, see if it is blank. If it is, click on the day. If that doesn't work, click it again a few times. I had to do that the first like 8 days of the month before I got used to doing calendar again

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Had this for a while restarting the client did not always work usually had to restart the pc.
Once i started to wait for the Safety lock to be off (1 minute after logi)
i never got the problem again.

Lulu

You can't use abscence notes on the last day AND/OR when you've already checked in.

This can't be fixed without internal dev tools (latest expansion hasn't fixed it!)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You can't use abscence notes on the last day AND/OR when you've already checked in.

This can't be fixed without internal dev tools (latest expansion hasn't fixed it!)
Yes you can; I have before/do it all the time.

A friend of mine actually found a fix for the absent note problem for me. Try moving the absent notes to the last slot in your inventory and separating them if you have them stacked. After all other supposed "fixes" given to me by staff team, this is the only thing that worked.  :(

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
I have also noticed between I believe 17:00 server time and 24:00 server time it is always difficult to use absence notes. I have no issue using them right after the server day change, up until 17:00 server time.

Level 30 base