Epic Perfect World

Kasing - Rebirth

Kasing

Hi everybody !

I came back 3 days ago after 5  months pause so I decided to post a little video for fun ! :)

To everyone watching it:
If you want to comment negative comment or anything negative, I suggest you hold yourself and think about something constructive
I am not posting this for anything related to personal ego or to be part of your little Guild vs Guild ego war, I want to progress
as a player so I would love a bit of class and respect! Otherwise, comments will be reported :)

Thanks for your understanding! :)

I think I lost a lot of quality in my video but no idea why and how to gain it back... So I'm sorry if it is the case..
and I am sorry, I lost a lot of ''skills'' as a player but I am working hard to learn back!

One love <3

#foreverartifex

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Ey nice one Kasi , ez game ez life only 1 death (at the end of pk between rise and oc) , OC win.

Angelica

Welcome back boss

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Welcome back student  :-*

Kasing

Ey nice one Kasi , ez game ez life only 1 death (at the end of pk between rise and oc) , OC win.
Thanks Auspi , I tried <3 I struggle tho  :( I will get there! Died 3 times in these 2 pk together :D

Welcome back boss

Welcome back student  :-*

Thanks mentors <3 I owe you so much <3 you are awesome Zyokunt & Nostalgia <3 Dont worry Auspicious you are also ;)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
video is as retarded as you are
Just like ur gameplay. :)

Kasing

video is as retarded as you are

I appreciate your bump my friend! Your comment has been reported, have a beautiful day/evening ! :)

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Thanks for the chi! Good pk and great vid bro ;D OC #1

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Wb boss ... Good video :D

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Welcome back man , and nice video.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Angelica

Thanks Auspi , I tried <3 I struggle tho  :( I will get there! Died 3 times in these 2 pk together :D

Thanks mentors <3 I owe you so much <3 you are awesome Zyokunt & Nostalgia <3 Dont worry Auspicious you are also ;)
ow thanks idol and nice video  :normal-8:

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Good video keep it coming

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good vid man,  welcome back :-)

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
I remember when you were in HR and said i have poor taste in music...guess tables have turned hehehe

Nice video.Welcome back <3  :)) :)) :police: