Epic Perfect World

Black List on forum

Kasing

I get your point scripter! :)

I agree at some extent you can just ignore, but there is a point where ignorance and idiocity actually affect people who try to be the best people possible...
It really depend on yourself, how you deal with it, I personally can't so I use tools to do it.. anyway tbh they are forum trolls so there is anything from them that I want to read ahahah

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
I doubt he gets what you are tryna say. Oh well whatever floats your boat or SINKS IT.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
I get your point scripter! :)

I agree at some extent you can just ignore, but there is a point where ignorance and idiocity actually affect people who try to be the best people possible...
It really depend on yourself, how you deal with it, I personally can't so I use tools to do it.. anyway tbh they are forum trolls so there is anything from them that I want to read ahahah
sometimes they do say something useful lmao
I understand some people cannot deal with it but if you train your brain to do it, it feels great. Blocking them is actually giving them more attention than they really deserve. :))
If I blocked every person that ticks me off with 90% of what they say, I would've  blocked half of the people here by this point tbh :normal-2:

Kasing

Well 3/4 of tyrants are, I dont see what they say so I cant answer so , they have no actual power on me or attention from me :D but I will work on ignoring you are right <3 thanks for the advice ^^