Epic Perfect World

Free weapon reskin for "Tournament Master" title

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
isn't Domgrath in Tyrants? :o so it's a Tyrant complaining about Tyrants?
i don't know why you became so "insert word here" but you used to be way nice and humble :)
Ontopic i think less chests would be nice so smaller guilds/groups had a chance since the dig part is a luck factor itself :)
I'm still nice, you don't have to take every shiit i say on forum serious, Dom just wanted the donation options to be back, he's upset because i spark him everytime at semi final room, Sebi already explained that the event has only limited amount of chests, I never seen you at that event let me explain for you this point, when the quest pops up at the tournament npc it gives you two options, either to go gate 1 or gate 2, both of these rooms have aronud 30~40 chest maximum, now let's say Tyrants sigged 30~50 at the tournament, Warning sigged around 20 Rise 20 OC 30 etc, split into two rooms, only 60 or so can get in,it doesn't matter from which faction, means if people dig faster than Tyrants members the chests there might be a chance to even outnumber them, because this is not like DT event when it comes to numbers wise, you have limited amount of people who could enter, I can't understand why people crying  about 'Tyrants' the only thing I would complain about is the digging, which can't be canceled by auto attacking the one who's digging, which gives HUGE advantage to sins, also one more thing, I think digging time must be longer than 15 seconds, because again ig+ad ruins this shiit.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Ey man forge makes chiwen scales and ds necks but reskins only aga can make So that fails Again This feature was added so ppl can get reskins but not have aga to work 24/7 to reskin ppl and cause alot of problems to him Its a good feature and a chance Be happy with what u get rofl Its this or nothing as aga stated He might not even continue this if u read 1st post

Actually man he has a good point, this could work kinda I guess but like with the 10k on or w/e you're making an item that you show to aga to actually get the reskin, not make the reskin at the forge.

Edit: 10k seems like waaaay too little, make alot more.
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 10:46 am by Imperishable

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Event is monopolized easily by one faction.

Terribly structured event.

Most of the time, it's the same people who are winning as well. I won't name anyone though.

All in all, these reskin's which were never brought back as a Donation Item are now being sold for.. 70,000 EC EACH?

LOL.

I'm sorry Agatio, but it's complete bullcrap. I know you had good intentions for this event, but it's backfired and showed the community how unfair it is to be given at such a trivial and controversial event.

Please just bring them back as a donation item like they were before, obviously you've "fixed" the "errors" that made them such a big problem, or else you wouldn't be giving them out now.

I'm really sick of all this "exclusive" stuff being givin out to .. 2% of the server?

I understand giving out items like an OP Ironridge and a special set of armor for Xpendable for winning the EPW championships, but giving out one of the most wanted items in-game (weapon reskins) to 2% of the community because they're "lucky" is downright wrong. Again, please add them as a donation item again and cater to the entire server.
it's lvl 10 barb buffs skill not a "special ironridge", and the CD is 30 minutes so it makes no diffence except once in a blue moon
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 3

• Old Player
Event is monopolized easily by one faction.

Terribly structured event.

Most of the time, it's the same people who are winning as well. I won't name anyone though.

All in all, these reskin's which were never brought back as a Donation Item are now being sold for.. 70,000 EC EACH?

LOL.

I'm sorry Agatio, but it's complete bullcrap. I know you had good intentions for this event, but it's backfired and showed the community how unfair it is to be given at such a trivial and controversial event.

Please just bring them back as a donation item like they were before, obviously you've "fixed" the "errors" that made them such a big problem, or else you wouldn't be giving them out now.

I'm really sick of all this "exclusive" stuff being givin out to .. 2% of the server?

I understand giving out items like an OP Ironridge and a special set of armor for Xpendable for winning the EPW championships, but giving out one of the most wanted items in-game (weapon reskins) to 2% of the community because they're "lucky" is downright wrong. Again, please add them as a donation item again and cater to the entire server.
someone died LMFAE

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
i want one okay thanks bai :police:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
what the fuuck u said i dont even go to that event
you got brain lag bro, that was like a month ago
oh my god, even on this thread people crying about tyrants  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: , this is just like DT event, ruled by 1 faction with best players in it, it's not like we aren't killing eachothers at the event every week, just because you are a loser in a guild of losers it doesn't mean event needs to change  :normal-25:
Im in Tyrants ....................

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
you got brain lag bro, that was like a month ago
i wasnt in that event 1 month ago either

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
i wasnt in that event 1 month ago either
Oki baby enjoy your day<33333333333333333333333333333

heiro

hey gm, ppl buy this title for 250k ec,+ (reason that is in their head idk what) but u should probably end it in jan = increase rarity of these skins = 'exclusive '

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Does this count gn's? :'(

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Does this count gn's? :'(
I want to buy  :police:
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2016, 11:19 am by Auspicious

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I'm wondering if Agatio is planning to add another way to get them , Another week that tyrants got the title.

Yes, I complain about this too much but is because I'm literally dying to get certain reskin....... DDDDDDDDDX

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm wondering if Agatio is planning to add another way to get them , Another week that tyrants got the title.

Yes, I complain about this too much but is because I'm literally dying to get certain reskin....... DDDDDDDDDX
There shouldnt be one new way just becauae some people cant get it
Again, i didnt see any other guild sigging at event : D

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Fair event, if 2 guilds sig in this event then the lucky one will win, stop complaining lmao

Kirigayasan

If you have the "Tournament Master" title, you can now obtain a free reskin for your weapon.

Go to epicpw.com/helpdesk and make new thread.

1. Write in thread subject: "Weapon reskin"
2. In a thread message include your character name that has the "Tournament Master" title ('learned' title, not the scroll. Providing screenshot will help, but is not required)
3. Include the screenshot of the weapon you want to have reskinned and write which character has it
4. Write the name or (preferably) ID of the new model you choose for this weapon. You can get it from http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/key/3

That's it.  Please note that reskinned weapons can't be honed anymore, so make sure that weapon you want to have reskinned is the final one. Also make sure that your new reskin is weapon of same type (You can reskin for example glaive to pataka or bow to crossbow, but not axe to sword, wand to fist, etc...).

What is reskinned weapon?
Reskinned weapons are r8r/dragon or any other weapons you can normally get, but with a look and name of the model you picked. Reskinning doesn't change stats of weapon.

How to get the title?
You can get the "Tournament Master" title by winning the Thursday's Martial Arts Tournament event (which starts at 9pm server time).

Final notes
* You can ask to reskin weapon of other players.
* There is one reskin for one title. If you win the event again, use the scroll on your other character (it's untradeable, but stashable) and you can ask for a new reskin.
* I don't know how long I will be doing this. At least for whole January to see how the event will go.
Can we buy reskin weapons ?