Epic Perfect World

Free weapon reskin for "Tournament Master" title

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I won this like 1 yr ago lmao
well u need win now too to can get the reskin :police: anyways Tyrants will sig weekly for this event even if they dont need em anymore , so I guess this will be ok for Aga to keep the event up :c

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
thx mang dream skinnnnnn :normal-15: :normal-15:

My dream  :normal-12: DDT Gof+Int

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
My dream  :normal-12: DDT Gof+Int
get first gof int m8 and after reskin if will still be avalaible ZZ

Offline Areashi

• Banned
well u need win now too to can get the reskin :police: anyways Tyrants will sig weekly for this event even if they dont need em anymore , so I guess this will be ok for Aga to keep the event up :c
what does that have to do with anything there can only be one winner 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
get first gof int m8 and after reskin if will still be avalaible ZZ

With my kind of luck, this probably won't even be available anymore by the time I get Gof Int e.e

heiro

ye but i'm the best tho, so who give me title 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2016, 06:42 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Thank you for this event.... I'm dying to get certain skin.........  tho it's quite unlikely I end up getting it

People in tournament ally up '-', The other day I got ganked by Mutilate and UchMadara sparkd right when Screen freezed...................

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Thank you for this event.... I'm dying to get certain skin.........  tho it's quite unlikely I end up getting it

People in tournament ally up '-', The other day I got ganked by Mutilate and UchMadara sparkd right when Screen freezed...................
just like geting ganked by ea and sin ikr c:
yea its difficult but makes it worth it in the end

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Second time in a row Tyrants permanently hold this event. By the end of the month, you may notice Agatio only tyrants' players got the reskin.

So yeah i find it quite unfair for people like me that have been looking forward getting a reskin for so long and prob won't get it

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Event is monopolized easily by one faction.

Terribly structured event.

Most of the time, it's the same people who are winning as well. I won't name anyone though.

All in all, these reskin's which were never brought back as a Donation Item are now being sold for.. 70,000 EC EACH?

LOL.

I'm sorry Agatio, but it's complete bullcrap. I know you had good intentions for this event, but it's backfired and showed the community how unfair it is to be given at such a trivial and controversial event.

Please just bring them back as a donation item like they were before, obviously you've "fixed" the "errors" that made them such a big problem, or else you wouldn't be giving them out now.

I'm really sick of all this "exclusive" stuff being givin out to .. 2% of the server?

I understand giving out items like an OP Ironridge and a special set of armor for Xpendable for winning the EPW championships, but giving out one of the most wanted items in-game (weapon reskins) to 2% of the community because they're "lucky" is downright wrong. Again, please add them as a donation item again and cater to the entire server.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Most of the time, it's the same people who are winning as well. I won't name anyone though.

All in all, these reskin's which were never brought back as a Donation Item are now being sold for.. 70,000 EC EACH?

LOL.

I'm sorry Agatio, but it's complete bullcrap. I know you had good intentions for this event, but it's backfired and showed the community how unfair it is to be given at such a trivial and controversial event.

Please just bring them back as a donation item like they were before, obviously you've "fixed" the "errors" that made them such a big problem, or else you wouldn't be giving them out now.
While im happy with what we got i do agree with donation part(which wont be done because he has busy schedule and hes fine with doing 1-2 a week but not 10000 requests which he would be getting by donations) he could also make it for certain amount of won events like 1v1,2v2,3v3(bracket destroyer or champion, make same system for 2v2 or 3v3) so support classes can get it too but it would be same case with SAME people winning almost everytime, so perhaps something luck based i just thought of this suggestion it would be something like this: custom reward pack u get from any event which has 1% chance to give weapon reskin item which u show to agatio for reskin whitin the normal event reward (Boy vs girl packs, 2v2, 3v3 , hell vs heaven, gm vs player) pack would give certain amout of et ec and st like always and a very small chance of that lucky item, or one of those 99% normal event reward and 1% reskin, 2nd place lower % and 3rd even lower
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2016, 12:19 am by Maxy

heiro

LOL.

I'm really sick of all this "exclusive" stuff being givin out to .. 2% of the server?

I understand giving out items like an OP Ironridge and a special set of armor for Xpendable for winning the EPW championships, but giving out one of the most wanted items in-game (weapon reskins) to 2% of the community because they're "lucky" is downright wrong. Again, please add them as a donation item again and cater to the entire server.
rofl, just script wep fash, problem solved

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Well I was thinking something like Heroic Battle, Where you get randomly teleported by chests and you get either blue or red team. This way it will not be monopolized by OP geared ppl or one faction.

Like at the end when the winning team gets teleported to a room with a bunch of chests and only one chest has "the reward" that could be exchanged for the weapon reskin.

Idk  this is just an idea

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Well I was thinking something like Heroic Battle, Where you get randomly teleported by chests and you get either blue or red team. This way it will not be monopolized by OP geared ppl or one faction.

Like at the end when the winning team gets teleported to a room with a bunch of chests and only one chest has "the reward" that could be exchanged for the weapon reskin.

Idk  this is just an idea
That would be 4 a day though if im not mistaking (not 100% how often heroic happens every day)
That would be way too many requests for Agatio to deal with.

I`m hoping they might be added to some kind of Event that doesn`t happen as often.
Could be a reward for the Treasure Hunt that was held bi monthly for a while - like the first or first 3 people to find all the places could get one for example.