Epic Perfect World

Custom title for perfect annual attendance.

cevans1290

When he gave out the Custom titles, nobody expected it. had not been done before, and was just a slight reward to those that did it although they had no reason to - the rewards are/were shit.
This year everyone expected it, which ruins purpose of it. If Agatio any time year before last mentioned : Oh, by the way, get year attendance and you get custom titles : many more people would have done it.

Is an expectation to get it, but was never promised and I tbh don't think people should get them. They did it for fun and not for a title in 2015, this is entirely diff.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
When he gave out the Custom titles, nobody expected it. had not been done before, and was just a slight reward to those that did it although they had no reason to - the rewards are/were shit.
This year everyone expected it, which ruins purpose of it. If Agatio any time year before last mentioned : Oh, by the way, get year attendance and you get custom titles : many more people would have done it.

Is an expectation to get it, but was never promised and I tbh don't think people should get them. They did it for fun and not for a title in 2015, this is entirely diff.
++
Dev already said he'll add a different reward anyway. If it's the same thing every year, literally everyone would have one, at which point they'd be better off just making it a donation option. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Death

• Old Player
Erm... if you look at the date of the initial post, you'll see that Agatio only wrote about this special title reward for full attendance in 2015 in December 2015. People were complaining because they didn't know there would be such a reward, and that it's unfair. It wasn't announced earlier because it was just a bonus perk for those who were active, not a change in the rewards system.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

No they wouldn't have lmao, it's clear most thought that getting full attendance for a whole year would have given them a custom title.
On one hand this is one of the noobst moves he could do but he's completely within his right as a dev to do (talking about Agatio).

Also I'm legit laughing at other idiots who are blaming Burdette for this as if he has even talked about giving out custom titles like this.

And no I didn't do any month's attendance let alone the whole year.

#CRYISFREE
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2016, 12:01 pm by Arashiwf

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
No they wouldn't have lmao, it's clear most thought that getting full attendance for a whole year would have given them a custom title.
On one hand this is one of the noobst moves he could do but he's completely within his right as a dev to do (talking about Agatio).

Also I'm legit laughing at other idiots who are blaming Burdette for this as if he has even talked about giving out custom titles like this.

And no I didn't do any month's attendance let alone the whole year.

#CRYISFREE
Many people did think this, even the GMs didn't discourage this type of assumption, which only lead more people to believe they'd be getting custom titles this year as well. It's a pretty dumb thing to happen after people getting their hopes up (custom titles have been mentioned multiple times on multiple threads and there was never any GM/Dev comment to discourage those people) to have the Dev come out and say it's not happening afterall. It's whatever though; I was looking forward to this quite a bit but I'm a lot less irritated about it than I thought I would be.  :rolleyes:

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
how come its fair? :))
did any GM announced for any extra reward later on?
u gonna farm something when there's a reward for it.
for example u wont do daily FB79 (cuz ofcourse there's not a noticable reward for doing that) and expect GM to add a reward in the end of mounth or year for doing that daily.
only ppl that would support it will be the ones that have perfect attendance. (which is obvious :))) )
i'm still laughing at ppl who were defending custom title reward last year :))
as i said before, the way this system working is sht.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

• : D
i'm still laughing at ppl who were defending custom title reward last year :))
as i said before, the way this system working is sht.
no1 cares
you were just envious on people who got it, so you were trying to defend your point that the reward system was shit, but in reality you wanted that so bad
so awful man lul
but hey u won this year, no more rewards
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Many people did think this, even the GMs didn't discourage this type of assumption, which only lead more people to believe they'd be getting custom titles this year as well. It's a pretty dumb thing to happen after people getting their hopes up (custom titles have been mentioned multiple times on multiple threads and there was never any GM/Dev comment to discourage those people) to have the Dev come out and say it's not happening afterall. It's whatever though; I was looking forward to this quite a bit but I'm a lot less irritated about it than I thought I would be.  :rolleyes:
It doesn't matter, he never promised it. GMs have no say in what the dev has in his mind, they should have asked him, not the GMs, they had a whole year for that.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i did fire legion for a whole year (which takes much more time than 1 click logoff) can i get custom tittle?

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
no1 cares
you were just envious on people who got it, so you were trying to defend your point that the reward system was shit, but in reality you wanted that so bad
so awful man lul
but hey u won this year, no more rewards
thats the #logic :))
granting some special rewards for whats already done, aint fair for ppl which didnt done it. 
no matter at what aspect of game it is.
but GMs can do whatever they wants, and #abuse their power.
I'm Not that Good

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
i did fire legion for a whole year (which takes much more time than 1 click logoff) can i get custom tittle?
u deserve more than just a custom title :)
I'm Not that Good

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
it may not look like it but ive been here since 2013 or something, and i still got no custom title, and buyable titles are lame cause none suit me.
spent enough over 5 accounts to know that, also i never seem to know when these op events that give out lifetime custom titles are even on. aparting few ducks i seen with SB, most titles out there are artifex/tyrants, we all know they're good but does no one else win or know about these mega lifelong title events or something?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
meh why bother          
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2016, 06:52 pm by IceNiki

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Aparting few ducks i seen with SB, 
 I think that SB is a title you can buy on the NPC .