Epic Perfect World

Custom title for perfect annual attendance.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Damn Burdette just triggered edaters can't get edate titles now :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Damn Burdette just triggered edaters can't get edate titles now :normal-2: :normal-2:
Get good kid

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Get good kid
Hey Demonaa where is your custom title?LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Hey Demonaa where is your custom title?LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
go back to bns  :normal-2: pupix

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Just became dev, already disappointed entire community. Really shit feeling when you get told this stuff after 340 days of doing perfect attendance. Half of this server has been doing it for that reason, so if Agatio hasn't said anything by now, you should do this year and announce that it won't happen next.
 If Im not mistaken , Agatio already said a while back that custom titles wont be a reward this year if you have full sign-up . 

Goldenwishes

It is so funny seeing people still having a faith in this server (yes still). All classes have been nerfed to the point where all of them are utterly useless expect for Blademasters and Barbarians (Wow only less than 5% of servers total population play these classes). GMs used to be good till 2016 and all of them used to be active and hosted events daily and now all of the good GMs left this server and now EPW has nothing. There is no point into going favouritism part where newbies get 900 events because they need 3x ct gears to PK.

I got really saddened after seeing the post posted by a “developer” where players won’t be getting titles after spending a year to get them. I mean these non-lifers spent a huge YEAR just to get pixel titles. I know some people in my Skype list logged in during their summer holidays and took their computers to the beach just to get a title. This is just wrong how developers in a game play with hopes and dreams of their players. We already know EPW will be dead by 2017, but keeping this thread open and not giving an OFFICIAL notification of the situation is not just right.

“I am too lazy to add 200 titles because I only develop this game to favour 20% of the game’s population because they donate the most and I need money for university”

“I don’t have a life and this game is something that makes me happy and Burdette is more smarter in PWI developing than I am and I am pretty sure he will help me grow this community even more”

I never had a perfect attendance or even got full attendance for a month (I am glad I never donated and invested so much time in this server) but what is happening right now is one real bullshit because there hasn’t been an official notification about this thread about a year and just before 20 days getting full attendance, developers decide to troll players. GMs in the support chat even said players would get them if they had full attendance for a year o.o

If you decided not to give titles beforehand, you would simply put a notification in this thread around January and February stating you stopped giving out titles.

Offline Lyanna

• Tyrants destroyed
  • so easy
It is so funny seeing people still having a faith in this server (yes still). All classes have been nerfed to the point where all of them are utterly useless expect for Blademasters and Barbarians (Wow only less than 5% of servers total population play these classes). GMs used to be good till 2016 and all of them used to be active and hosted events daily and now all of the good GMs left this server and now EPW has nothing. There is no point into going favouritism part where newbies get 900 events because they need 3x ct gears to PK.

I got really saddened after seeing the post posted by a “developer” where players won’t be getting titles after spending a year to get them. I mean these non-lifers spent a huge YEAR just to get pixel titles. I know some people in my Skype list logged in during their summer holidays and took their computers to the beach just to get a title. This is just wrong how developers in a game play with hopes and dreams of their players. We already know EPW will be dead by 2017, but keeping this thread open and not giving an OFFICIAL notification of the situation is not just right.

“I am too lazy to add 200 titles because I only develop this game to favour 20% of the game’s population because they donate the most and I need money for university”

“I don’t have a life and this game is something that makes me happy and Burdette is more smarter in PWI developing than I am and I am pretty sure he will help me grow this community even more”

I never had a perfect attendance or even got full attendance for a month (I am glad I never donated and invested so much time in this server) but what is happening right now is one real bullshit because there hasn’t been an official notification about this thread about a year and just before 20 days getting full attendance, developers decide to troll players. GMs in the support chat even said players would get them if they had full attendance for a year o.o

If you decided not to give titles beforehand, you would simply put a notification in this thread around January and February stating you stopped giving out titles.
dont u just love the player who "quit" due to being disappointed but comes back to spread their filth anyway
if u dont like the server then quit nobody is holding u back moron
you're clueless about events

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
All classes have been nerfed to the point where all of them are utterly useless expect for Blademasters and Barbarians (Wow only less than 5% of servers total population play these classes).

Realized that this was a troll post by this line, didn't bother reading more into it afterwards.

Offline Viversum

• bye

I have English exams in 2 hours btw help pop mee😰😣😨😨

• : D
I have English exams in 2 hours btw help pop mee😰😣😨😨
rip ur done 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Viversum

• bye
rip ur done
😢            

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
GMs used to be good till 2016 and all of them used to be active and hosted events daily and now all of the good GMs left this server and now EPW has nothing.
gms are hosting daily events now too
about titles.....no comments :/

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

Realized that this was a troll post by this line, didn't bother reading more into it afterwards.
I realized that when I saw this:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Viversum

• bye
rip ur done
Exams was easy