Epic Perfect World

Outcast "God" vs a Tyrant Legend - Tyrants#1

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
Your ego is more impinguated than your body could ever be, and your parlance manifold more dropsical, which only makes one anticipate consectaneous sphacelation, It's tenably perspicuous that the amount of astrocytes in your callosal commisure is inversely correlated to your sense of self worth, and your surbations of adducement thereto only evinces that your self worth isn't too fulcible. If your eristic facility were more habile than you wouldn't feel it exigent to expatiate as you do. Brevity is the soul of wit. Tedious are your limbs and outward flourishes. Your "facundity" makes people anon desirous of your moribundity.
https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/39qihi/intellectual_rage/ 
damn bro i thought u actually wrote that...

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
tyrants easily the best, i don't get why tier 10 hydra followers trying to fight vs the pinnacle of human evolution guild >tyrants< my ancestors destroyed your ancestors in ww1 and ww2 therefore you are easy ready for destruction ingame in mass pk 1v1 2v2 everything dont be mad because i am better than you both ingame and rl soochi 7-2 vs zhake surprise sutra pot v demon ea does not assure win soochi 4-3 vs stajson easiest archer ever fought of my life lmao dont fight vs legendary players maxed out skill destruction is imminent you are easy therefore you are easy soochi 10-0 vs rev 1.3 bm v bm lucky soochi didnt make class here on epw or embarrassment of hydra leader outcastian for sure rofl better find new recruits to make 1-0 videos from hydra players roflmafoa with bandicam trial version sponsored by nato forces in europe roffl

ow is this your first essay

proud of u

infernchidhu

ow is this your first essay

proud of u
i was infected

Offline Nickxoxo

• Tyrantino
  • hi
Saii
Intelligence
Excellence
Insolence
QtGamerGirlx

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
you remind me of Teru after he got oppressed in XP and made riot with commissioners
Don't mad, I didn't talk only for myself. People cried to me that officers were shit so I posted on XP forums cause they had no courage to. I didn't even care until we started losing TWs and jews scammed DS events

infernchidhu

nice video roflmfao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
so 12 tiers above u?  :-[
possibly, on a bad day after i have a stroke

infernchidhu

possibly, on a bad day after i have a stroke
so everyday ?

Offline exe626

• brb