Outcast "God" vs a Tyrant Legend - Tyrants#1

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Damn.
DON'T STEAL MY LINE

Damn.

slpstrm17

These threads and videos are more amusing to me than Reality Television.
It's like Jerry Springer.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you remind me of Teru after he got oppressed in XP and made riot with commissioners , no more OC propaganda ? lmao ur so mad kid
i feel like i'm dead

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
this might've been the most uninteresting video i've half-watched all year

erecho level video

slpstrm17

erecho level video
More like CaCaPeePee level '_'

infernchidhu

More like CaCaPeePee level '_'
imo cacapeepee > prof easily

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
It's just Tyrants trying to make Artifex look bad because they will never win PK/DT/TW lol. They have to realize that a core of strong 1v1ers doesn't mean shit if the rest are scrubs or if numbers just aren't there
fixed for you.

OmegaRa

It's just OC trying to make Tyrants look bad because they will never win PK/DT/TW lol. They have to realize that a core of strong 1v1ers doesn't mean shit if the rest are scrubs or if numbers just aren't there
Sad to see that now a days, the best guild is considered on the amount of members who win 1vs1s and not the amount of wins a guild gives out during mass pk/DT/TW.. gg

Thank you.

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
tyrants easily the best, i don't get why tier 10 hydra followers trying to fight vs the pinnacle of human evolution guild >tyrants< my ancestors destroyed your ancestors in ww1 and ww2 therefore you are easy ready for destruction ingame in mass pk 1v1 2v2 everything dont be mad because i am better than you both ingame and rl soochi 7-2 vs zhake surprise sutra pot v demon ea does not assure win soochi 4-3 vs stajson easiest archer ever fought of my life lmao dont fight vs legendary players maxed out skill destruction is imminent you are easy therefore you are easy soochi 10-0 vs rev 1.3 bm v bm lucky soochi didnt make class here on epw or embarrassment of hydra leader outcastian for sure rofl better find new recruits to make 1-0 videos from hydra players roflmafoa with bandicam trial version sponsored by nato forces in europe roffl
Hehe I agree :*

heiro

i'm the best sorry

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

erecho level video
so 12 tiers above u?  :-[

Offline BriEsT

• Don
You're like the kittyrage of tyrants. Once a guild dies out you go to the next and start spamming *insert guild name here* OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
Everyone does that nowdays regardless of what guild they join or who they are , its like a "thing" now . Worst ones are those that were "non factors" and then just randomly join a big guild and spam about how good they are .
Sad to see that now a days, the best guild is considered on the amount of members who win 1vs1s and not the amount of wins a guild gives out during mass pk/DT/TW.. gg
rofl oh well 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
With that gameplay neither of you two is a "Legend" or a "God"....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Raul was like , wtf he keeps dying , not posting this one