Epic Perfect World

Outcast "God" vs a Tyrant Legend - Tyrants#1

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
rofl. i was talking about Raul, but now you're mentioning creating gameplay/network traffic with SinRogue? he has the gameplay level of a drunk Egyptian logging on to spam embrace request with 4/10 skype-call females. are you some sort of mad tryhard? lmfae? this kid is easily rectum irritated over guild names roflmao, have you considered talking to the best players (Xpendable) for anti-suicidal guidance?

by the way, do you have any copyrights/skill level/normal chromosomal configuration etc to be able to quote me? or do you want the NSA/FBI to knock on your one-story house? cite up, or pay up, send me payments to my paypal: [email protected]
can't stop laughinggggggggggggg LMAO

heiro

lmfao, Tyrants #1

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Nice video man, i think they dont understand that we are 1# yet. Need a disband too.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

infernchidhu

You're like the kittyrage of tyrants. Once a guild dies out you go to the next and start spamming *insert guild name here* OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
nig the only guild that died is artifex fk u on bout

infernchidhu

tyrants easily the best, i don't get why tier 10 hydra followers trying to fight vs the pinnacle of human evolution guild >tyrants< my ancestors destroyed your ancestors in ww1 and ww2 therefore you are easy ready for destruction ingame in mass pk 1v1 2v2 everything dont be mad because i am better than you both ingame and rl soochi 7-2 vs zhake surprise sutra pot v demon ea does not assure win soochi 4-3 vs stajson easiest archer ever fought of my life lmao dont fight vs legendary players maxed out skill destruction is imminent you are easy therefore you are easy soochi 10-0 vs rev 1.3 bm v bm lucky soochi didnt make class here on epw or embarrassment of hydra leader outcastian for sure rofl better find new recruits to make 1-0 videos from hydra players roflmafoa with bandicam trial version sponsored by nato forces in europe roffl

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
tyrants easily the best, i don't get why tier 10 hydra followers trying to fight vs the pinnacle of human evolution guild >tyrants< my ancestors destroyed your ancestors in ww1 and ww2 therefore you are easy ready for destruction ingame in mass pk 1v1 2v2 everything dont be mad because i am better than you both ingame and rl soochi 7-2 vs zhake surprise sutra pot v demon ea does not assure win soochi 4-3 vs stajson easiest archer ever fought of my life lmao dont fight vs legendary players maxed out skill destruction is imminent you are easy therefore you are easy soochi 10-0 vs rev 1.3 bm v bm lucky soochi didnt make class here on epw or embarrassment of hydra leader outcastian for sure rofl better find new recruits to make 1-0 videos from hydra players roflmafoa with bandicam trial version sponsored by nato forces in europe roffl
I agree.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
you really wasted time with him looool

i fk'd him 2/3 days ago, with my unsharded barb Hakou, with ep genie, without any other switch than def weap, half cards, no r8 ring, literally ungeared..
and some clown talking like retard talk about class and ppl skilled or not...
he got bored to be overoutplayed in 5mn...

let me laugh...

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank

+ 1 lol

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Sad to see that now a days, the best guild is considered on the amount of members who win 1vs1s and not the amount of wins a guild gives out during mass pk/DT/TW.. gg

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Sad to see that now a days, the best guild is considered on the amount of members who win 1vs1s and not the amount of wins a guild gives out during mass pk/DT/TW.. gg
It's just OC trying to make Tyrants look bad because they will never win PK/DT/TW lol. They have to realize that a core of strong 1v1ers doesn't mean shit if the rest are scrubs or if numbers just aren't there

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked