Epic Perfect World

Outcast "God" vs a Tyrant Legend - Tyrants#1

Offline 3

• Old Player
my drake bash went inside your dragon's end no homo
rofl                   

OmegaRa

Can we stop all this useless "who's better at 1v1" talk? How about get your guild filled and give up mass PK. At this rate I'm thinking of leaving this game for like 2 weeks...

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Can we stop all this useless "who's better at 1v1" talk? How about get your guild filled and give up mass PK. At this rate I'm thinking of leaving this game for like 2 weeks...

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nobody stop u , u can go

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Tyrants are the best get over it
You're like the kittyrage of tyrants. Once a guild dies out you go to the next and start spamming *insert guild name here* OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Offline 3

• Old Player
Can we stop all this useless "who's better at mass PK" talk? How about get your skill filled up and give us 1v1s. At this rate I'm thinking of leaving this game for like 2 weeks...

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Can we stop all this useless "who's better at mass PK" talk? How about get your skill filled up and give us 1v1s. At this rate I'm thinking of leaving this game for like 2 weeks...
come take pictures with me next to a water fountain with my wallet case xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You're like the kittyrage of tyrants. Once a guild dies out you go to the next and start spamming *insert guild name here* OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
Been with them since Storm, then Rectify, then Tyrants. 
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about but then again you're a commissioner from a dead faction ...
Don't be upset because my team is always better than yours :) 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Typical Domgrath...destroying maddies, nothing new.

Offline 3

• Old Player
come take pictures with me next to a water fountain with my wallet case xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
i want you to buy bedsheets with me at Target

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

i want you to buy bedsheets with me at Target
meet me in flushing by the Q44 bus stop so we can take it to the triangle center in college point and go there
OT: nice song

Offline 3

• Old Player

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
He was in Tyrants since day 1, idk what are you talking about lol.