Epic Perfect World

Outcast "God" vs a Tyrant Legend - Tyrants#1

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
had to force him.

You managed to force Nick to come to EPW? Good job.
He kept telling me he was done with PW.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
You managed to force Nick to come to EPW? Good job.
He kept telling me he was done with PW.
Need legendary WR to play with us, he can't be done that easily.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Need legendary WR to play with us, he can't be done that easily.

Always saw him play Mage, not WR.  :-X

Goldengate

Stop killing innocent people. Just do your job as a barbarian and do PvE!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Always saw him play Mage, not WR.  :-X
?wtf no

Offline C

• ☾⋆
?wtf no

Every server I've seen Nick on was on a Mage, aw.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Amazing just, amazing.
Great edits as always.
Go make BM/MG and outplay these wannabes.

Offline 3

• Old Player
rofl. i was talking about Raul, but now you're mentioning creating gameplay/network traffic with SinRogue? he has the gameplay level of a drunk Egyptian logging on to spam embrace request with 4/10 skype-call females. are you some sort of mad tryhard? lmfae? this kid is easily rectum irritated over guild names roflmao, have you considered talking to the best players (Xpendable) for anti-suicidal guidance?

by the way, do you have any copyrights/skill level/normal chromosomal configuration etc to be able to quote me? or do you want the NSA/FBI to knock on your one-story house? cite up, or pay up, send me payments to my paypal: [email protected]

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
rofl. i was talking about Raul, but now you're mentioning creating gameplay/network traffic with SinRogue? he has the gameplay level of a drunk Egyptian logging on to spam embrace request with 4/10 skype-call females. are you some sort of mad tryhard? lmfae? this kid is easily rectum irritated over guild names roflmao, have you considered talking to the best players (Xpendable) for anti-suicidal guidance?

by the way, do you have any copyrights/skill level/normal chromosomal configuration etc to be able to quote me? or do you want the NSA/FBI to knock on your one-story house? cite up, or pay up, send me payments to my paypal: [email protected]
Raul is playing SinRogue

Offline 3

• Old Player
Raul is playing SinRogue scrublord420
..........................................why on earth are people exchanging accounts when they should focus on getting their name more factored?
my point still stands, don't quote me you iHop worker, unless any of the particles that you consist of actually trace back to a point in time/space that wasn't created by me

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
..........................................why on earth are people exchanging accounts when they should focus on getting their name more factored?
my point still stands, don't quote me you iHop worker, unless any of the particles that you consist of actually trace back to a point in time/space that wasn't created by me
Edit: nvm no moderation

Offline 3

• Old Player
Edit: nvm no moderation
Your ego is more impinguated than your body could ever be, and your parlance manifold more dropsical, which only makes one anticipate consectaneous sphacelation, It's tenably perspicuous that the amount of astrocytes in your callosal commisure is inversely correlated to your sense of self worth, and your surbations of adducement thereto only evinces that your self worth isn't too fulcible. If your eristic facility were more habile than you wouldn't feel it exigent to expatiate as you do. Brevity is the soul of wit. Tedious are your limbs and outward flourishes. Your "facundity" makes people anon desirous of your moribundity.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Always saw him play Mage, not WR.  :-X
His main is a sin and I got him here because I'm the best  :police:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Your ego is more impinguated than your body could ever be, and your parlance manifold more dropsical, which only makes one anticipate consectaneous sphacelation, It's tenably perspicuous that the amount of astrocytes in your callosal commisure is inversely correlated to your sense of self worth, and your surbations of adducement thereto only evinces that your self worth isn't too fulcible. If your eristic facility were more habile than you wouldn't feel it exigent to expatiate as you do. Brevity is the soul of wit. Tedious are your limbs and outward flourishes. Your "facundity" makes people anon desirous of your moribundity.
my drake bash went inside your dragon's end no homo

Offline C

• ☾⋆