Epic Perfect World

Outcast WR v Tyrants WR - Quality > Quantity

infernchidhu

yo dude when our 1 vs 1 on PW or CS m8, 50-0 but im sure u have improved yes? i c u make mg dude when MG vs MG m8, come on stop ignore my PMs every time u are in WC looking for 1 vs 1
U lost 1v1 vs me ( demon EA ) 7-2 or something why make noises ? 

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Hahaha sin and raul i am proud as your teacher😎
what really happened, but idk about who played, i addmited that he was better. But cmon... with mass genie what, and elemental accessories (literally mass pk build), what do you expect! Anyway peace out!
Hopefully you're not implying that the result would've been different if you had any of the above.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
yo dude when our 1 vs 1 on PW or CS m8, 50-0 but im sure u have improved yes? i c u make mg dude when MG vs MG m8, come on stop ignore my PMs every time u are in WC looking for 1 vs 1
MG vs MG is the dumbest 1v1 probably on game aside from EA vs EA.
Crit twice in a row = win. Stupidity.
Play a WR, barb, even sin, I will destroy you. You are nothing man, u forget when I 15-0 your sin v sin; and destroy your scrubby wr.
dont talk to me when you know the only class you'll remotely be successful at is spark wizard lol

= You proving defense was broken (pre-nerf)

And still lose when you're cocky, get out kid lol

5:40 - 6:00

What was that? 9-0?

cant even play 3.33 gof sin properly, rofl
U lost 1v1 vs me ( demon EA ) 7-2 or something why make noises ?
You're still dreaming dude, wake up. So ***ing easy I could put on a macro and AFK, aka why you dodge any 1 vs 1 from me or mark.

MG vs MG is the dumbest 1v1 probably on game aside from EA vs EA.
Crit twice in a row = win. Stupidity.
Play a WR, barb, even sin, I will destroy you. You are nothing man, u forget when I 15-0 your sin v sin; and destroy your scrubby wr.
dont talk to me when you know the only class you'll remotely be successful at is spark wizard lol

= You proving defense was broken (pre-nerf)

And still lose when you're cocky, get out kid lol

5:40 - 6:00

What was that? 9-0?

cant even play 3.33 gof sin properly, rofl
Oh look, the 1 vs 1 where I played dragon gear only with no attack wep/shell and you struggled. Try posting the rest of it, since it ended 2-1. Ended 3-0 for mark if I remember correctly. Try again.
And me on first few weeks of sin? Great job dude, really. Keep dodging my 1 vs 1's, or you'll end up being the next video I make.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
who beats OC mg vs mg or wr vs wr i dont think anyone from tyrant can match 

Offline Einstein

• E = mc2
  • Characters: Einstein, Catalin
  • Faction: Apollumi
I find funny how do you say "only one round" and how after i pmed that i accept 1v1, SinRogue suddely discconected. Anyway goodfight Raul! i mean the second fight
who beats OC mg vs mg or wr vs wr i dont think anyone from tyrant can match
idk dude, if they can't even beat your sin with no tidal, I don't think any of their WRs will be leaving vit build anytime soon.
RIP hidan & rampage

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Domgrath why are you even talking about 1v1s all u do is die then make rage posts asking for a nerf on a class cuz u died..

Offline 3

• Old Player
do you want me to log into my account you pleblord tryhardling? lmfae

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Wow.  Best 1v1 I have ever seen

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 3

• Old Player
Raul is best WR on the server, posting video's of him winning doesn't mean anything because it's obvious 99% of the community will lose WR vs WR or WR vs WB.
why because he destroyed you? rofl

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
4-1'd him afterwards

Tyrants #1

Raul is best WR on the server, posting video's of him winning doesn't mean anything because it's obvious 99% of the community will lose WR vs WR or WR vs WB.
U WOT?!  WHAT THE F*** DID U JUST SAY TO ME M8?!

Don't rage at me plis
Last Edit: Dec 30, 2015, 12:27 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked
U WOT?!  WHAT THE F*** DID U JUST SAY TO ME M8?!

Don't rage at me plis
calm down subsilver