Epic Perfect World

e-Motion Pictures Presents - Tyrants- Vs OC + Warning

icyyuki

what did you do to your UI noel?? Everyone ugly ???

heiro

i don't bother watching retarded footage.... again i missed this kind of mass pk, i remember this mass pk when i joined artifex, and we legit wiped you+warning+randoms 3 times. all i can say, you can happily laugh about your retarded imaginary shit while you can, next mass pks. you are gonna get tangled in sticky liquid.
dont think it happened lmao, we destroyed you AND rise yesterday sooooooooooo.....yea gf mate lmao

heiro

what did you do to your UI noel?? Everyone ugly ???
well atleast it looks better than simple models xD, it's an edited facetext so that scripting causes me 0 lag

Offline Areashi

• Banned
well atleast it looks better than simple models xD, it's an edited facetext so that scripting causes me 0 lag
xD OKAY.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
dont think it happened lmao, we destroyed you AND rise yesterday sooooooooooo.....yea gf mate lmao
idiot i didn't even log last night for mass pk. well when i was on there was a no show up. and it did happen. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

heiro

idiot i didn't even log last night for mass pk. well when i was on there was a no show up. and it did happen.
are you implying that since you was not there..OC was not there? Sure looked like OC was there tbh, 1ma0, 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
are you implying that since you was not there..OC was not there? Sure looked like OC was there tbh, 1ma0,
i am implying that many members wasn't there, delusional mofo what makes you think that tyrants can take whole rise + oc in mass pk. while when i pked with artifex once, you + warning got wiped 3 times,

heiro

i am implying that many members wasn't there, delusional mofo what makes you think that tyrants can take whole rise + oc in mass pk. while when i pked with artifex once, you + warning got wiped 3 times,
why the fk u lyin, why you always lyyyyyin

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
why the fk u lyin, why you always lyyyyyin
i never lie idiot, thats why non dares to speak

heiro

i never lie idiot, thats why non dares to speak
Another lie 

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Another lie
Tyrants never lost a pk, tyrants never lost DS event, tyrants never lost a TW...
Tyrants #1
Now you won't call it a lie, bb  :police:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Another lie
idiot
Tyrants never lost a pk, tyrants never lost DS event, tyrants never lost a TW...
Tyrants #1
Now you won't call it a lie, bb  :police:
ye that's not a lie, that's bunch of lies lmfao

heiro

Tyrants #1
Now you won't call it a lie, bb  :police:
ye guys warning wins everything lmao, fk outa here