Epic Perfect World

e-Motion Pictures Presents - Tyrants- Vs OC + Warning

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
never had easier pk before that got wiped 3 times then you called russia...Stop with the lies btw imma start recording  too so ppl see truth.Bunch of "gods" got ass kicked yesterday and still call it easy pk.Nothing more then  clowns that got butthurted from 2-0 arti then called russia so that epw doesnt see how you guys  failed. Go back to cages bitchez cuz all you can do from now on is get wiped even more
P.S im not saying we didnt get wiped we did we did even before..I admit it you guys just cant accept lose so you start recording when you outnumber all?
And if you thing warning and oc didnt fight just to kill all of you.. Then i have nothing more to say...
Also shoutout to Lssy and some other fool that said
Lssy: "i heard empty TW last longer then tyrants vs arti"
other fool : "Towers give them troubles"
HOW CAN IN WORLD TOWERS GIVE THEM TROUBLES IF THERE IS NO ONE ON ENEMY SIDE ?!?!?!?!?!?
SOMEONE HAS TO BUILD TOWERS AND THEY DONT BUILD THEMSELFS
Lets see what judge Judy would say about this post:

heiro

never had easier pk before that got wiped 3 times then you called russia...Stop with the lies btw imma start recording  too so ppl see truth.Bunch of "gods" got ass kicked yesterday and still call it easy pk.Nothing more then  clowns that got butthurted from 2-0 arti then called russia so that epw doesnt see how you guys  failed. Go back to cages bitchez cuz all you can do from now on is get wiped even more
P.S im not saying we didnt get wiped we did we did even before..I admit it you guys just cant accept lose so you start recording when you outnumber all?
And if you thing warning and oc didnt fight just to kill all of you.. Then i have nothing more to say...
HOW CAN IN WORLD TOWERS GIVE THEM TROUBLES IF THERE IS NO ONE ON ENEMY SIDE ?!?!?!?!?!?
dont emotion m-8, this is PK, just like you and your faction, bunch of degenerates, back stab Tyrants in Arti PK, we don't call Russia they just chose to PK, don't be filthy hypocrites! Tyrants and russia are not allied, they just chose to pk whoever they want and so do we! Lelo angry players. I didnt exactly see warning attacking oc, so what did warning call OC or was it the other way around?

http://prntscr.com/9k8drl  <-- Clearly Allied 

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
rofl emotional  :normal-2:   new generation of warning players  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

heiro

rofl emotional  :normal-2:   new generation of warning players  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
:)) :)) :))ikr

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Emotional ???????????? i dont think so i would be  if we lost fair numbers... like this  no ty i have other  things in my life to worry about 

infernchidhu

i am emotional roflmfao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

heiro

Emotional ???????????? i dont think so i would be  if we lost fair numbers... like this  no ty i have other  things in my life to worry about
sure why do u never show up in tw, we could do a 10v10 any time would be very easy

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Am  always in  TW lol and sure

Offline Quit

• Quited
Emotional ???????????? i dont think so i would be  if we lost fair numbers... like this  no ty i have other  things in my life to worry about
2016 is coming f4gs stop barking in this thread you are so annoying ..

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Happie New Year peasants

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
20more hours(for me) until new years nabs , stop barking and happy new year.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
28 more hours for me. Stop choking peasant. Hope you wont have nightmares this year. Life is beautiful. Appreciate it. Stay calm kiddie : ))))))))

Offline Quit

• Quited
LOL... Warning is a nothing?
Fixed Happy 420blazeit josh ;)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i don't bother watching retarded footage.... again i missed this kind of mass pk, i remember this mass pk when i joined artifex, and we legit wiped you+warning+randoms 3 times. all i can say, you can happily laugh about your retarded imaginary shit while you can, next mass pks. you are gonna get tangled in sticky liquid. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.