• Characters: soyi & soyu
Jasmine aka Melon is the best
Fixed for you.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LMAO WHY DO YOU UPLOAD OBVIOUS OUTNUMBER DO U NOT SEE THE DOTS THE STRUGGLE IS UNREAL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SO SHAME GUILD, RUSSIANS DID BETTER
i agree with u bruh LOL

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
LMAO WHY DO YOU UPLOAD OBVIOUS OUTNUMBER DO U NOT SEE THE DOTS THE STRUGGLE IS UNREAL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SO SHAME GUILD, RUSSIANS DID BETTER
Why did he upload this? Isn't it obvious? 
To show how many d**ks OC took into their butth**e this pk  ^-^.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I need to take clips from 10 days pk to make a video of 10 mins vs outcast. With pedros guild, one pk was enough.
This guild of 2 mins pk is a shame.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
how funny is it when you already outnumber 2 guilds combined and you call the russians to
dont emotion and make excuses for lose

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Dude hahaha its like 40 vs 15 😂

Offline Quit

• Quited
Dude next time dont make ez video dogs coming in this thread after a week or a month they disbanded for sure lmfao :))

OT: Nice Video man ;)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ayee m8 give me your ea hehe 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Scylim

• Characters: Scylim/Delayed/Arriviste
  • Faction: Outcast
lmao since when did numbers mean #1?

icyyuki

look at the Skype notifications it says keep logging :normal-2::normal-14: disgusting
You seem emotional kiddo. Bad.

heiro

lmaooooooooooooooo look at all these OC nigas come complain about numbers :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) no skill damn 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Lol can't wait to start pking again, hopefully they gonna have more by next year, else it gonna be boring i guess  :(

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
look at the Skype notifications it says keep logging :normal-2::normal-14: disgusting
your guild is like, inventor of skype sig dude..

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Never had such easy pk in my entire life 1ma0!

never had easier pk before that got wiped 3 times then you called russia...Stop with the lies btw imma start recording  too so ppl see truth.Bunch of "gods" got ass kicked yesterday and still call it easy pk.Nothing more then  clowns that got butthurted from 2-0 arti then called russia so that epw doesnt see how you guys  failed. Go back to cages bitchez cuz all you can do from now on is get wiped even more
P.S im not saying we didnt get wiped we did we did even before..I admit it you guys just cant accept lose so you start recording when you outnumber all?
And if you thing warning and oc didnt fight just to kill all of you.. Then i have nothing more to say...
Also shoutout to Lssy and some other fool that said
Lssy: "i heard empty TW last longer then tyrants vs arti"
other fool : "Towers give them troubles"
HOW CAN IN WORLD TOWERS GIVE THEM TROUBLES IF THERE IS NO ONE ON ENEMY SIDE ?!?!?!?!?!?
SOMEONE HAS TO BUILD TOWERS AND THEY DONT BUILD THEMSELFS

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Looks easy af dude, nice music and video. Sadly I missed :/