Epic Perfect World

Why people hate brazilians?

Tali

[move]/THREAD[/move]

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Hmm, i hate no-one, i just dislike idiots like meh  :))

Offline MoltoAmore

hehe xd :police:

Robbert

I dont dislike all Br's, I just dislike the ones who beg for items, spam world chat with their language (even tho they were warned) ( but still some of the Romanians also do that (I mean world chat thing)), also  some of the Br's tend to insult u in pms on their native language, which is some times annoying. And much more reasons. So yeah those few bad ones give others the bad name.
Why bring up Romanians in this, ming mong, we're supposed to hate on BR's behaviour on this thread pff.

Offline SolBadguy

People from all countries play this game and do the same things. I've seen plenty of Americans that are just as bad as anyone from any other country. If someone insults you in English you don't sit there and hate Americans, but if they insult you in Portuguese you hate Brazilians?  Being an annoying troll or leach has nothing to do with where you're from and if you really think it does then you're more ignorant then the people you're talking about, ijs.

Offline Decency23

"Because Brazilians do alot of stupid shit"? Really?

Everybody does a lot of stupid shit.

"Because Brazilians spam WC in their language when already warned"?

How is that any worse than when people are raging about ganks, or enemy guilds, or just spamming useless shit in general?

"Because it's annoying when Brazilians insult you in their language in PMs"?

I don't think I even need to explain why that statement was dumb.

This is just a thread full of ignorance, sorry, but it is.

Now, an answer for the OP:

There is no logical explanation for why Brazilians are being hated on so much. It's just the way it is.

Tali

There is no logical explanation for why Brazilians are being hated on so much. It's just the way it is.

Pretty much. Every gaming community needs its stereotypes. MMOs have BRs, on certain FPS games I've played it's been Russians and Vietnamese everyone hates.

Everyone's a little bit racist, sometimes...

Offline Chire

"Because Brazilians do alot of stupid shit"? Really?

Everybody does a lot of stupid shit.

"Because Brazilians spam WC in their language when already warned"?

How is that any worse than when people are raging about ganks, or enemy guilds, or just spamming useless shit in general?

"Because it's annoying when Brazilians insult you in their language in PMs"?

I don't think I even need to explain why that statement was dumb.

This is just a thread full of ignorance, sorry, but it is.

Now, an answer for the OP:

LMFAO wtf u butthurt or smth? I got out the FACTS why they can be annoying most of the time (again not all but few of them) soooooooo wth is your problem???? You dont like my posts? dont read them : D <3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

[move]/THREAD[/move]

I loled so hard on this xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Decency23

LMFAO wtf u butthurt or smth? I got out the FACTS why they can be annoying most of the time (again not all but few of them) soooooooo wth is your problem???? You dont like my posts? dont read them : D <3

If that's all you managed to take from what I said then I think it is you who shouldn't be reading posts. ": D <3"

Offline metalheadvt

From what i have experienced when it comes to people hating Brazilian players on EPW/PWI/similar MMORPG's, is due to a few simple reasons.
1.  They have better gear than you, because they dropped serious cash on it.  Some of the Brazilians on Archosaur server are running around with +10-12 Warsoul weapons.
2.  They Hijack your squad kick you and everyone else you invited, so they can invite their friends and give them a easy bh.
3.  If they cant beat you straight up in a dual, they resort to using their genie skills.
4.  They beg for coin gear and various other items.
 I have also come across some, that like a lot of us grind for the gear that they have.  They sit their farming 4-6 hrs a day, make gear, pots, and merch like crazy to make their coin.
Now with this being said, the reasons that i just listed can apply to a few other nationalities that play these  style games as well.  Sadly for every nationality their will be a group of miscreants spoiling their name, and ruining their reputation for the people playing currently & those to follow.
Last Edit: Nov 16, 2012, 12:02 am by metalheadvt

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
From what i have experienced when it comes to people hating Brazilian players on EPW/PWI/similar MMORPG's, is due to a few simple reasons.
1.  They have better gear than you, because they dropped serious cash on it.  Some of the Brazilians on Archosaur server are running around with +10-12 Warsoul weapons.
2.  They Hijack your squad kick you and everyone else you invited, so they can invite their friends and give them a easy bh.
3.  If they cant beat you straight up in a dual, they resort to using their genie skills.
4.  They beg for coin gear and various other items.
 I have also come across some, that like a lot of us grind for the gear that they have.  They sit their farming 4-6 hrs a day, make gear, pots, and merch like crazy to make their coin.
Now with this being said, the reasons that i just listed can apply to a few other nationalities that play these  style games as well.  Sadly for every nationality their will be a group of miscreants spoiling their name, and ruining their reputation for the people playing currently & those to follow.

+1
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.