Epic Perfect World

Why people hate brazilians?

Offline Tameable

I've seen many players hating on brazilians lately... Is there any specific reason for that?

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
I'm pretty sure it was from a server that was run and played mostly by br's.
Brazilians acted retared there so it became a saying for people to use I persume.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Montgomery

Cuz usually brazilians act like retards.
And who is saying this its a brazilian so..
Yeah, its pretty sad.. But theres nothing that I can do about it..
Well.. I dont like to generalize people so.. I just ignore who is hating and who is acting like a retard.
That pretty much works for me. x:
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2012, 04:03 am by Montgomery

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I don't hate them but they tend to be doin crazy shjt like stupid shit and they always causing trouble and breaking rules but I luv be chicks most of they then got nice tat tas :)

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Well i don't hate anyone i just dislike people that are ignorant and stupid  :-[
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
problem is that humanity decided long ago to lable a whole nation due to a small group of people.
for example, if a guy from spain talks really bad english...the human's reaction will be "omg spain sucks...they don't know how to talk english...".

theres nothing more than this :)
ofc time passes and this ideas grow, making our lovely planet a crappy world to live in  :-\

Enjoy the Game !

Offline Dazbro

Because they are annoying and always spam wc with their ming mong language and ignore instructions.
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2012, 08:42 am by EvilTouch

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
ofc time passes and this ideas grow, making our lovely planet a crappy world to live in  :-\

Making? It already has made this planet a crappy world to live in....

Offline Chire

I dont dislike all Br's, I just dislike the ones who beg for items, spam world chat with their language (even tho they were warned) ( but still some of the Romanians also do that (I mean world chat thing)), also  some of the Br's tend to insult u in pms on their native language, which is some times annoying. And much more reasons. So yeah those few bad ones give others the bad name.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline RaveGirl

• Hate me?! Get in line with the other bitches! :D
Here's a thought o: ijs. dont do stupid shit that makes people hate Brazilians.
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
Margarita - 150 Demon Wiz
DontTouch - 150 Demon Mystic
PurpleTide - 150 Demon Psychic
NurseLyn - 148 Sage Cleric
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
HaHaDead - 145 Demon Archer
Asthenia - 145 Sage Seeker
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Hate? They make themselfs be hate, still Not every Br.'s are bad, Not all Romanians are bad (im1), Not All Americans are Bad...Some are Stupid some are not..is simple...but know this...Dont judge a book after her cover.
This is how the world rolls..some act like stupid kids...well most of them, still dont beat ure head to much with them..some1 says he hate U, U say u dont care xD

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
P.S. i know manny Br's that are verry nice and cool...and fun to talk play with them...way nicer/better then most of other ppls.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I've seen many players hating on brazilians lately... Is there any specific reason for that?

I see some players hating everyone. I don't know their reasons (if any).

All other players are normal people.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
Are we really having a convo about this??? ._.
Ravensss yoo -___-t

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I don't know why there's literally a forum thread about this.... but here's some closure for you. Most people do not like BR's because they cannot speak english well. So alot of people get mad and make fun of them over it (which is stupid) because I bet they don't know every language in existence let alone can perfectly talk to where a Brazillian can understand, so it's stupid to seriously make fun of them about it, but hey it happens. It also doesn't helpw hen the Brazillian thinks they're full pro when in reality they suck. There's alot of people in game that suck not just Brazilllians but people tend to jump on the "not able to speak english well" thing. It's how society can be, I've done it too at times I'm not gonna lie. Pretty stupid and idiotic.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.