Reduce a little APS sins damage?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Mentalista stop dreaming  :normal-19:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
cap max attackspeed at 2.0 or 2.5 and all problems solved :normal-40:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

cevans1290

Sure , let's reduce ea damage also so psy won't get hiero by ea , nice logic. Learn to play psychic.
You spelled it wrong.
Nobody disagree with Lord Mentalista, I saw the 1v1 and it was bullshit.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
But i asked sir, if u use cube, phy ring, tome or cape def?
I USE CUBE and ring thats all no cape or tome, i go def when they full 3 spark bcuz its retarded to try to tank 3sparks infull atk u should know that, and ye ik when to switch my 2 gear pieces so the other player forgot name was right the point was to switch between your voodoo and time it
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
I give this a +1 because I'm a pure mag psy that never goes white unless i don't know much about the class I'm fighting against in 1v1s.
And 2, most the sins i fight scripts, so its nearly impossible to kill them if they camp mag reduce/def lvl before they atk and I die within >10 secs :tiger-27:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I USE CUBE and ring thats all no cape or tome, i go def when they full 3 spark bcuz its retarded to try to tank 3sparks infull atk u should know that, and ye ik when to switch my 2 gear pieces so the other player forgot name was right the point was to switch between your voodoo and time it
Well i know this, im father, i mean, is it possible to make something to a psy like me that only likes atk, that dont use ANY DEFENSIVE GEAR, ANEE!, to make a non sparked aps sin, TICK my charm, TICK! Instead of hierobug?
Mentalista stop dreaming  :normal-19:

If im not best who the fuk is.

cap max attackspeed at 2.0 or 2.5 and all problems solved :normal-40:

Well, thats true, but we would have a lot of cry cuz that. All i want is have my charm ticked while in atk.  :-[

I give this a +1 because I'm a pure mag psy that never goes white unless i don't know much about the class I'm fighting against in 1v1s.
And 2, most the sins i fight scripts, so its nearly impossible to kill them if they camp mag reduce/def lvl before they atk and I die within >10 secs :tiger-27:

Well since i have the blessed skill power, i can pretty much tank aps sins for long, double expel genie+psychic will+reta+stuns+bubble+expel+psychic will+soulburn+stuns, but u see that all this time im using imunes, all i want is be able to have my charm ticked Oo

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
just so you know...

Long ago there was an update that reduced the damage / accuracy sins had over any other classes. Once they reached 3.33 and above Attack speed. Sins int from r8 was also nerfed, Headhunt (now Cursed jail) stun time was also reduced

That's pretty much how sins have got nerfed. But on serious topic sins do not need nerf anymore. You need to do a quite consistant DD over WB and some o ther classes to actually kill them.

While i do admire you for staying in black voodoo, i think it's time for you to change to white a lil bit :-\

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
just so you know...

Long ago there was an update that reduced the damage / accuracy sins had over any other classes. Once they reached 3.33 and above Attack speed. Sins int from r8 was also nerfed, Headhunt (now Cursed jail) stun time was also reduced

That's pretty much how sins have got nerfed. But on serious topic sins do not need nerf anymore. You need to do a quite consistant DD over WB and some o ther classes to actually kill them.

While i do admire you for staying in black voodoo, i think it's time for you to change to white a lil bit :-\

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
just so you know...

I don't go white because people criticize against psys in white voodoo and it gets annoying.
I rather get it over with.
If I die, I die. Just gonna brush it off and say gg.
It's only a game :tiger-24:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
maybe you just suck and need to learn your class after 2 years of playing it 
mhmmm yeah mhmm I'm so smart mhmm father Kiddo creator of the elven race mhmm

nah -1
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
maybe you just suck and need to learn your class after 2 years of playing it
mhmmm yeah mhmm I'm so smart mhmm father Kiddo creator of the elven race mhmm

nah -1
Maybe im better than you defensive player and your guild disband and no one can mention best than me cuz dont exist Oo

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe im better than you defensive player and your guild disband and no one can mention best than me cuz dont exist Oo
Charlize is best psy atm and the ranking goes like this :
Charlize
Animassacre (quit)
Gio playing Animassacre
my little unborn step cousin 
every psy from PW
anyone that never played psy before 
you
BTW my guild disbanded in 2014 and also
no1 cares m8
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Charlize is best psy atm and the ranking goes like this :
Charlize
Animassacre (quit)
Gio playing Animassacre
my little unborn step cousin
every psy from PW
anyone that never played psy before
you
BTW my guild disbanded in 2014 and also
no1 cares m8
Regarless charlize, all u mention are white vooodoo psys. Friendship list, im still most quoted best psy since 2k12 and now that i made videos disbanding your guild live, i will be till 2k18.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Without scripting they even hiero bug MGs with cube neck and dragon weap and psy has much lower def so you want to nerf their damage by like 50% which would make them useless

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Without scripting they even hiero bug MGs with cube neck and dragon weap and psy has much lower def so you want to nerf their damage by like 50% which would make them useless
I agree with you man. I will keep camping imune+black voodoo like mad.