Epic Perfect World

Balance patch

OmegaRa

poor agatio
I throw pie at you.
The only reason people started to def camp even more is because awful players suggested to nerf defense when it was already fine to begin with, and with the vit tome nerf came a panic where everyone rerolled into rpd gear to make up for it.  
Everyone is talking about nerfs of mg and ea (ct belt that only one guy on the server has lmfao) but when players like Zhake who has the best defensive gear can get heirod by Satisfiya with 1 gof crit at half followed by normal crit no one suggests to nerf sins. If you're going to nerf one class because it can kill wb ea and sin easily, nerf the other  class that destroys almost every class effortlessly by just holding 1 button.
This. EA is underpowered atm imo, and the OHT belt fixes it (sort've), another luck based item that can even the balance between something classes.
Sin damage with GOF int is more than enough to kill a mage, worst case scenario, you bait them while your tidal is off, teleport, and 2 shot them (so far highest gof crit I've been hit in attack gear by a sin is 18k, second to Yangster's 16k at half that's in the 1 vs 1 vid).
Sorry if APSing is too hard for you.
As I mentioned previously, the only class that needs to be balanced is APS WR in 1 vs 1. They get shit on by literally everything with minimal effort, aka why you will never see a WR in playoffs that can beat any average player on a different class.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
remove cards giggity, do something about scripting giggty, or restrain classes to have 1 r8 set, unless you have to pay for extra pieces with real money like some kind of custome thing kok kak kek more money to server ;) gigggggggtyyyyyyy l0000000000000l. give barb 5% crti instead of 3% giggggggtyyyyyyyyyyyy, bms claws inc atk levels giggty, dec sins aps 3.3 gof, or reduce atk levels k3k k3k k3k, inc eas magical defense giggttyyyyyyyyyyy, nice server nice game play.  
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
that's what def gear is for, the problem is switching to it in a matter of a second(no, not even secondS) and switch back to full offense in a second aswell...
I lol'ed. xP

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
rpdt to a class based on phy defence scaling with phy ring and earth shield (mg)
Sorry but MGs aren't even in the top 3 of classes right now even with the buffs

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
restrict phys rings from mag class (EXEPT MYSTIC), restrict mag orns from phys class(EXCEPT EA,BM, BARB, MASS PK PURPOUSE ), make dragon cape for clerics/mystics/barbs/BM only, rest dont need it (STFU ABOUT YOUR LOW DEF OK!?) , maybe even try to do something about vit tome maybe, puzzle cubes belts/necks can stay as they are. this should make it a little better atleast, or you could just brainstorm from this idea forward and change what you think isnt correct, Defence should be raised only for EA's atm
OT: there is (NO) top class , there are just classes that are best againts certain types of classes, but atm EA's sux arse, they are too squishy, i think r8r def should be increased a little, not alot just a little, seeing 1 shots from wizzards without spark is common now.   :tiger-9:

anyway, these people QQ about low def then they take matters to theyre own hands and make scripts to get "TOO HIGH DEF" and now they cry about it :-[, basically just take whatever away thats unnececarely used in scripts

ps, sry for my bad english im fat boi, hard to type *snorts*
Last Edit: Jan 03, 2016, 12:51 pm by Rukeli

Goldengate

Let's allow OP gears such 18% chan wrists to be able to be obtained from the donor shop. Even though we have so much world problems today let's fix one today! :)

infernchidhu

Let's allow OP gears such 18% chan wrists to be able to be obtained from the donor shop. Even though we have so much world problems today let's fix one today! :)
He is back.....GM team attack it and kill it before it breeds

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
20 pages of dont nerf my class make it stronger
remove cards giggity, do something about scripting giggty, or restrain classes to have 1 r8 set, unless you have to pay for extra pieces with real money like some kind of custome thing kok kak kek more money to server ;) gigggggggtyyyyyyy l0000000000000l. give barb 5% crti instead of 3% giggggggtyyyyyyyyyyyy, bms claws inc atk levels giggty, dec sins aps 3.3 gof, or reduce atk levels k3k k3k k3k, inc eas magical defense giggttyyyyyyyyyyy, nice server nice game play.  
? You forgot to mention eps. C'mon it's the most underpowered class

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
20 pages of dont nerf my class make it stronger
+111111111111111111111

Offline TheMayor

Hello EPW friends..... while most are going to defend their favorite class etc. Nerf this Nerf that... lets really think about the long term health of our community here :) Start by making restrictions, if you are a magic class then you get magic gear / if you are a physical class then you get physical gear. No more script ! ! I couldn't stress this enough  :( Make the gear like genie's or whatever you can do to stop it, I know its possible. Start here then you can work on the Nerf of classes. Healthy criticism please I only wish for our community to stay healthy and strong ! Happy New Year everyone !