Epic Perfect World

Balance patch

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
wrs are useless? go 1v1 raul or maxi on wr dude l0l.... u suck lmao
it is actually me and maxime been saying that for so long ask savi robert insanity silence they will all tell you the same

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
it is actually me and maxime been saying that for so long ask savi robert insanity silence they will all tell you the same
I agree, if wr wont get that new stun, then boost aps damage
and I'm not saying that wrs cant kill shit atm, its just harder than its supposed to be.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Sh1tty community man
oki               

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
the only reason epic is still alive, is because this gear has been maintained for over 3 years now, if they introduce new sets of gear, pretty sure most ppl will quit
this

Warriors: Give warriors +20 attack lvl on claws(put special dragon claw for warriors since wbs are fine)which is unlikely since it would ruin wr 1v1, so maybe new dragon set just for wrs only(?) or new drake. Warriors are ***ing laughable in 1v1 now even if you are thousand times better than opponent you still have 70% chance to lose since you do 0 damage and have to switch whole set for it and you have high chance of making mistake and dying. At the moment only wr vs wr is fair 1v1 for a warrior
Mages: Remove Spark
Assassin: Lower cooldown of the Life hunter or completely replace it with Rib Strike, fix Cursed jail skill so it actually take 2 sparks and not 1, reason i stopped 1v1ing sins are every1 is relaying on stun on tidal and not the stunlock
Venos: Remove 0 def(don't cry its not a big nerf, sage venos are completely fine in 1v1 and any other scale rpk or pk see Tamie, demon would be fine too)
Archers: Boost their magic defense or give them 5def lvl -10 ct blessing
Remove def cape from archers mystics,venos(dont give me that support mystic or veno crap i've played mystic to support only didnt get touch once u dont even need def gear for it, its obviously being abused) and seekers(no need to explain seeker is completely unkillable in full def set with def cape with my sin hitting them 1.7k zerk crits in full def.
Mystics are all fine but that cape they can camp since its 2nd most difficult to play class in game in 1v1 aspect after wr
Remove OHT Belt(?)

Idk if he will do all these

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Sh1tty community man

Btch please? 
bb

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Warriors: Give warriors +20 attack lvl on claws(put special dragon claw for warriors since wbs are fine)which is unlikely since it would ruin wr 1v1, so maybe new dragon set just for wrs only(?) or new drake. Warriors are ***ing laughable in 1v1 now even if you are thousand times better than opponent you still have 70% chance to lose since you do 0 damage and have to switch whole set for it and you have high chance of making mistake and dying. At the moment only wr vs wr is fair 1v1 for a warrior
Mages: Remove Spark
Assassin: Lower cooldown of the Life hunter or completely replace it with Rib Strike, fix Cursed jail skill so it actually take 2 sparks and not 1, reason i stopped 1v1ing sins are every1 is relaying on stun on tidal and not the stunlock
Venos: Remove 0 def(don't cry its not a big nerf, sage venos are completely fine in 1v1 and any other scale rpk or pk see Tamie, demon would be fine too)
Archers: Boost their magic defense or give them 5def lvl -10 ct blessing
Remove def cape from archers mystics,venos(dont give me that support mystic or veno crap i've played mystic to support only didnt get touch once u dont even need def gear for it, its obviously being abused) and seekers(no need to explain seeker is completely unkillable in full def set with def cape with my sin hitting them 1.7k zerk crits in full def.
Mystics are all fine but that cape they can camp since its 2nd most difficult to play class in game in 1v1 aspect after wr
Remove OHT Belt(?)

Give wrs their skill, it's not as op as some crybabies think.
Spark can be capped lower, same with mire
Wf is a luck based class, it is not fair to remove it completely. lower the chance to 10% - that's low enough AND high enough for comfort of both sides
Eas are fine imho, delete def cape from game  ^-^

Just Remove r8 set, Dragon Gears is for Real :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

r8 is the reason epic stays on top
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Wf is a luck based class, it is not fair to remove it completely. lower the chance to 10% - that's low enough AND high enough for comfort of both sides
Eas are fine imho, delete def cape from game  ^-^
lower it to 10% and be even more RNG either upgrade it to demon primal or remove at all

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
well i guess to be fair, i do agree they do need abit of a dmg boost, i can tank a complete stun lock for 1 minute as a wb which is kind of complete sh1t i guess. so ye a dmg boost to wrs claws seems reasonable.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
lower it to 10% and be even more RNG either upgrade it to demon primal or remove at all
Demon wfs with primal ironwood make me laugh, unless they're pure pve then it's okay. So naw, let them have their advantage as they gotta cast it and execute it standing in human form aka one of 2 lowest pdefs in game.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Said this for a long time now.
I agree, if wr wont get that new stun, then boost aps damage
and I'm not saying that wrs cant kill shit atm, its just harder than its supposed to be.
This.
well i guess to be fair, i do agree they do need abit of a dmg boost, i can tank a complete stun lock for 1 minute as a wb which is kind of complete sh1t i guess. so ye a dmg boost to wrs claws seems reasonable.
This.

Give wrs a chance plis Agatio

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Eas are fine imho, delete def cape from game  ^-^
wrs new stun = basically byebye every other class in 1v1 which don't have tidal/arcane doesn't stand a chance. 
wf= luck based, pardon me, you don't know sh1t about wf, and every wf out there is sh1t, go 1v1 tamie please, its a sage veno
eas= not fine at all, they are so squishy, yet the cashers made it be too op with op r8 rpd sets.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
yeah give WR damage boost, even EAs can afktank a WR if they use def set

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Demon wfs with primal ironwood make me laugh, unless they're pure pve then it's okay. So naw, let them have their advantage as they gotta cast it and execute it standing in human form aka one of 2 lowest pdefs in game.
full def gears  antistun  2 reflects it cost u nothing to go and try get 0 def which pretty much 1 shots any class in the game, no sane wf does 0 def with ct(dd gear) unless target is completely locked. Primal -def is balanced even if u get -180 atleast u wont get 1 shotted, pretty much sure even best veno bewitch would agree with this.
wrs new stun = basically byebye every other class in 1v1 which don't have tidal/arcane doesn't stand a chance.
how if you hit them 500 dmg? and if you mean it would ruin some fun 1v1s ( wr vs wr ) well they already did it on sin by adding lifehunter and elimination

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
.how if you hit them 500 dmg?
that's if they script and are too fast to swap gear, am talking about normal pwi engine, a wr catching u in atk gear and stun lock = basically i am a dead shit.

i mean tho, after all if they do add the stun, it wouldn't harm that much, after all its about the dodge and counter in a 1v1, but cant boost wrs by adding the stun and dmg boost, can only do either

and if you really want to balance the def camping, don't remove caps and all of that stuff, rather change the r8 rolls system, like can only get maximum 1 rpd / 1rmd / 1 pdef/mdef boost on each piece, not someone running around with 3x 3x 3x 3x,, ofc it will be too tanky. you know what i mean? just a suggestion i guess
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2015, 09:41 am by mousta

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
and if you really want to balance the def camping, don't remove caps and all of that stuff, rather change the r8 rolls system, like can only get maximum 1 rpd / 1rmd / 1 pdef/mdef boost on each piece, not someone running around with 3x 3x 3x 3x,, ofc it will be too tanky. you know what i mean? just a suggestion i guess