Epic Perfect World

New Races for Epic Perfect World

Offline saphira45

Hey all!! I have been playing for a while and the same old races can get old after a while. I also used to play Perfect World International and they currently have a new race called the Nightshade. Ones a duskblade with a saber that they use for battle and another is a stormbringer, a magic type. They are very fun classes and fighting with a scythe and saber can be alot of fun. Is there a way that the EPW team can create another race and add it to the map? The home place could be east of Etherblade in the sea. Just thought I'd throw this out here to improve the experience since we all like this game. You don't need to copy and paste the Nightshade class just something to go off of. I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this. Start naming off some suggestions guys! I know you can get creative from past gaming experience!! ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ :police:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
No, there is no way for new custom classes to be created. No one has that capability outside from the developers of the game in China.

cevans1290

They would have to re balance everything. I don't think it will happen. Not to crush your hope, won't say it's impossible, but highly unlikely. 

Hi GM's

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
It is possible, its not necessarily like creating a whole new game but he has to model them and get alot of files, the same process china go trough to make a new class, hed have to do the same, but it pays off for them, the pwi company has made over 300million$ on their games. This isn't worth it at all for agatio
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
No, there is no way for new custom classes to be created. No one has that capability outside from the developers of the game in China.
Just as Meese says.
Creating an entirely new class, with accompanying models, animations, skills, etc 
would be something only the core developers of PWI could manage.
It would be nice, I am with you on that - however it isn't something that could be done by us.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I would suggest a black Asian as the next implemented race to be PC and in the spirit of 2015 
btw Kaitlyn Jenner is beautiful and a hero
i feel like i'm dead

Angelica

I would suggest a black Asian as the next implemented race to be PC and in the spirit of 2015
LOOOOOOOOL

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
if its easier for gm to balance these classes then i think it will be a good idea

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Get better at current classes first.

Offline 3

• Old Player
LOOOOOOOOL
what did you say to me

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
fag? lmao