Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs OC/Warning

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Then don't complain (Tyrants as a whole) about non-existanant pk if you guys have no intention of fighting without numbers. If you want to maintain semi-equal numbers - but too many people show up - simply tell ppl to *** off. It's what I do.
So when Artifex outnumbered: 
LOL OMG YOU'RE SO NOOB HAHA EZ XD
But when Tyrants outnumber:
Nah m8 ur not good stfu pk without numbers noob im better because we lost but less numbers so insta better.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
lmao...this video got so many cuts bro....I can't watch this.... :(
Ey guys don't mad

OC BACK BABY

KEEPING SZ WARM SINCE 21/12/15

hey ez ed8 , i heard u got easied by mages , is it true? :-*

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Then don't complain (Tyrants as a whole) about non-existanant pk if you guys have no intention of fighting without numbers. If you want to maintain semi-equal numbers - but too many people show up - simply tell ppl to *** off. It's what I do.
We don't have to adapt because we're the #1 guild atm. If you want to beat us find more people who want to take us down...

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
very bad place for pk:( choose better place next time, misfo too small for it
when outcasts will go on TW? we want more factions on the map! 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
http://prntscr.com/9j8oi8

http://prntscr.com/9j8opn 

What ever , thanks for the pk , was fun killing Tyrants ea while they hold def gears , Was kinda easy guys , come on , you're nothing without those def gears , you don't even know how to save yourself anymore in atk set LOOL 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Zzzzz. Was fun pk, even if short.  :( Hopefully they can start lasting longer as holidays come to a close.
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2015, 01:00 am by Eskimo

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
http://prntscr.com/9j8oi8

http://prntscr.com/9j8opn

What ever , thanks for the pk , was fun killing Tyrants ea while they hold def gears , Was kinda easy guys , come on , you're nothing without those def gears , you don't even know how to save yourself anymore in atk set LOOL
90% of the server cant play without def gear anymore. 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
We don't have to adapt because we're the #1 guild atm. If you want to beat us find more people who want to take us down...
#1 through numbers and #1 through skill are completely different.... Tyrants does have some good players, but it seems you don't care about outnumbering, so I have nothing left to say.
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2015, 10:52 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Good pk, nothing more than the expected, the victory.

ps: Couldnt be there cuz was traveling back to city and just came home now.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
hey ez ed8 , i heard u got easied by mages , is it true? :-*
Yeah dude, they easied me  :'(
And who you calling ed8?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
#1 through numbers and #1 through skill are completely different.... Tyrants does have some good players, but it seems you don't care about outnumbering, so I have nothing left to say.
You wouldn't have the motivation to grow if we brought only 20 ppl. Why would we send people away who want to PK? It's bad for our guild, your guild and the server in general

OmegaRa

I am not logging EPW for this pathetic display of PK from Outcasts and Warning. From what it seems, we were even missing a lot of our (good) players, myself included.

Is this really all you can bring? I expected your bite to be as good as your bark.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
The biggest guild on the server (Artifex) just disband, it shouldn't be hard finding ppl who want to pk against us.....we stopped recruiting because of Artifex being gone, most of us started playing alt chars, but we not gonna tell ppl to not come pk that's stupid lol.....I hear rev is bringing back more "OC Legends" and is gonna steal our eps.....yo do/try whatever you wanna do/try boss.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
The biggest guild on the server (Artifex) just disband, it shouldn't be hard finding ppl who want to pk against us.....we stopped recruiting because of Artifex being gone, most of us started playing alt chars, but we not gonna tell ppl to not come pk that's stupid lol.....I hear rev is bringing back more "OC Legends" and is gonna steal our eps.....yo do/try whatever you wanna do/try boss.
Well said David.
We saw Pedro try to call back people that quit months ago just to pk/tw vs us, and they disbanded over a loss.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Well said David.
We saw Pedro try to call back people that quit months ago just to pk/tw vs us, and they disbanded over a loss.

Our disband was agreed quiete a while ago and your leader even knew about it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.