Epic Perfect World

cant extract

Offline pinkypie

I need a little bit of help extracting the game file.
I know how to extract the files, but unfortunately my new laptop I got for Christmas will not let me extract ... it says there is not enough room on disk? I am a bit confused, can someone help me by chance? please?

Offline pinkypie

says

!   C:\Users\rainb\Downloads\EpicPerfectWorld.zip: Cannot create Epic Perfect World\config\patcher\sysinfo.ini
    There is not enough space on the disk.
!   C:\Users\rainb\Downloads\EpicPerfectWorld.zip: Cannot create Epic Perfect World\config\patcher\update.log
!   C:\Users\rainb\Downloads\EpicPerfectWorld.zip: Cannot create Epic Perfect World\config\patcher\version.sw
!   C:\Users\rainb\Downloads\EpicPerfectWorld.zip: Cannot create Epic Perfect World\config\patcher\video.cfg
!   Write error in the file Epic Perfect World\element\360inst_wanmeigj.exe. Probably the disk is full
!   Not enough memory
!   Cannot execute "C:\Users\rainb\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.740\Epic Perfect World\launcher\Launcher.exe"

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
It means that you dont have enough space on that particular disk, so you need to remove some stuff.

Offline pinkypie

It means that you dont have enough space on that particular disk, so you need to remove some stuff.
Okay, but I don't understand... this is a new laptop? i only downloaded this game... I used to have an account on this server a few years back, and I never had this problem... can I not play it on this laptop?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Okay, but I don't understand... this is a new laptop? i only downloaded this game... I used to have an account on this server a few years back, and I never had this problem... can I not play it on this laptop?
Can you right click on the disk then click properties and tell me how much  GB/MB is free.

Offline pinkypie

Can you right click on the disk then click properties and tell me how much  GB/MB is free.
that's the thing I don't see that... :( this is making me a bit upset...
is there that thing we can use so u can connect to my leptop and see what I'm seeing... I forgot what its called.

Offline pinkypie

if anyone can help would be appreciated..... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Take the WHOLE epw folder and put it in ur desk top, it was automatically extract
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline pinkypie

Take the WHOLE epw folder and put it in ur desk top, it was automatically extract
it says no room on desk top... :\
can u just download teamviewer so u can help me...or show me.. :( I'm confused..

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
it says no room on desk top... :\
can u just download teamviewer so u can help me...or show me.. :( I'm confused..
Hello, i'll message you in a bit so we'd figure this out :)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Move the game to different partition, if you have any other than C:\