Epic Perfect World

Mystic Pets Guide

Offline Mantus

Oki till im bored from same questions where to get a mystic pets i decided to make guide for that...

So first of all when u appear to game ur lvl 1 so go and keel some sweet sweet bunny's QQ till u reach 110

Oki now ur 110 already

U have ur 110 gears and wep, now the question is... How to get pets?
Open ur quest log by pressing 'Q' There u have many light blue quests

First of all lets begin from first pet

Devil Chihyu
To take a quest u go to Priestess of Soul that is in (153, 247)
After that u must kill Devil Scout that is in (135, 276) after u done it get back to Priestess of Soul and take ur Devil Chihyu skill book.

Second pet is Storm Mistress

To begin this quest u going to Ritualist Septus hes standing in Tellus city (378,243) then go and find the Glowing Stone to obtain 5 Thunder Stone Shards after u have shards get back to Ritualist Septus and wait for 60 seconds then speak again to him (cuz that old man needs to remember what to tell u to do next -.-)
 Oki he remembered what to do for you so he tells u to go and to speak with Storm Mistress at (343 226) then Mad Storm Mistress summons 3 'Lightning' mobs that u need to kill in 3 mins... Pfff ur to cool for that u gonna do that in few seconds ;3 Ok ur cool and u menaged to keel these mobs so get back to Storm Mistress and complete the quest.

Third pet is Salvation

Begin at Beckenast the First Mage (356, 240)
Then u must to go and dig a Runestone Plinth at (431, 228) after u got a stone u gonna need to find  Aqua Vitae  so u move to (261 241) after u got both of materials u take ur smexy mystic ass back to Beckenast the First Mage and finish this part of quest, then u get a quest to wait for 2 mins 40 seconds to finish ur quest and get smexy Salvation.

Fourth pet is Cragglord

To begin this smexy cragy quest u go to same guy Beckenast the First Mage at (356, 240) and take another part of quest. So u got to take Red Lotus huh? If u do move fast to (388, 276) and dig that. After u gonna need to move to instance Valley of Disaster when ull be there find Cairn of Fire that is in (404 548) and u gonna need to beat craggy (poor lil guy QQ)  ohh forgot to tell u need to do that in 5minutes... Ok craggy is beaten ]= now u speak with him and complete ur quest.

Sry i wont make guide for plants cuz how i notice every1 doin great with those quests.

Hope this guide gonna help u smexys ;p enjoy exploring Mystic pets quests  ;)

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
see the things you can do when you are bored  :-\
Keep it up  >:D

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Very nice, sweet, short and simple. +1
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Mantus

Tys, rly appreciated :3
Tho this was my first guide so hope i havent failed much ;p

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Tys, rly appreciated :3
Tho this was my first guide so hope i havent failed much ;p
You did good, i liked the colorful language lol, kept things amusing (tho if ur making a formal forum, you may wanna keep that down a bit lol)  xD
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
see the things you can do when you are bored  :-\
Keep it up  >:D
"Boredom is only the threashold between where you were and where you go next.... All you have to do is open the door and see what lies ahead...."

quote from me, Sophemore year of Highschool
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Mantus

"Boredom is only the threashold between where you were and where you go next.... All you have to do is open the door and see what lies ahead...."

quote from me, Sophemore year of Highschool
Nuffin exept bigger boredom ;D

LeakyKitty

Nice guide Manty  ^-^

Offline MoltoAmore

Very nice. Think it should be stickied, tbh. ;)
hehe xd :police:

Offline Lukav

• Beginner
sorry if iam,replying in here after +-120 days

but now iam not seen the crain of fire in (404,548)

maybe someone wanna update it?
ty before..