Epic Perfect World

Merry Christmas From OC to all

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
I literally laugh at this very amusing & idea's nice video OC Merry Christmas ^^

OT: You let harpist get away oh well XD
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2015, 06:10 pm by Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
merry christmas guys easy

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Merry xmas everyone , nice video Kia must been bored lmao..

merry christmas guys easy
F****** idiot green
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Merry xmas everyone , nice video Kia must been bored lmao..
F****** idiot green
merry christmas 4head 
also is this what new artifex does instead of pking?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
 new artifex 
Can't be talking about me since i'm not new artifex. Neither is he .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Can't be talking about me since i'm not new artifex. Neither is he .
OC = New Artifex because they're allying guilds left right and center

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
merry christmas guys : 333333333333333
OC = New Artifex because they're allying guilds left right and center
Name one.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Name one.
Last time I checked Xia was in Artifex, not OC. You're literally hunting for scraps of players from old Artifex.
Last time I checked Xia was in Artifex, not OC. You're literally hunting for scraps of players from old Artifex.
Last time I checked, Tyrants didn't exist a few months ago. Therefore by your logic, it is a guild that consists solely of scraps of players from old "Insert one of the many merged guilds or guild a member used to be in here".

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Last time I checked, Tyrants didn't exist a few months ago. Therefore by your logic, it is a guild that consists solely of scraps of players from old "Insert one of the many merged guilds or guild a member used to be in here".
HE IS DONE

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
MERRRYYYYYYYYYY XMAS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yh, not like I'm denying that, why are you denying the same thing?

OmegaRa

Last time we all checked, Tyrants was created from guild leaders who mutually agreed to work together (Unknowns and Rectify) and work on taking down the largest, now-retired and only challenge that was on server, Artifex.
While I do not agree that calling OC out as a merge guild is the appropriate way to address an enemy guild, it also is not the proper way to address Tyrants.