Epic Perfect World

lol

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
wow alot of ungrateful people in wc lol. They should be glad a gm asking what they wanna do because most servers don't have that luxury
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
wow alot of ungrateful people in wc lol. They should be glad a gm asking what they wanna do because most servers don't have that luxury

^So true

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Everyone is ungrateful at some point >.<

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
well gms ask what event they want then gms do it then ppl spam wc with crap i mean seriously? u ask for event now u spam the whole chat with crap if i was gm i wouldnt even do them lmao maibe they learn

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Respect for GM's here is 0%. People here needs to be disciplined.
I'm saying especially to those dumb people who constantly go "gm ban him pls" or "gm pls give me free itens" like GMs are there to obey them. Seriously, if you want someone banned, find a reason then file a report. If you want free stuff, uninstall.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I'm saying especially to those dumb people who constantly go "gm ban him pls" or "gm pls give me free itens" like GMs are there to obey them. Seriously, if you want someone banned, find a reason then file a report. If you want free stuff, uninstall.
Yeah I agree with you, I've always seen some form of people trashtalking the Gm's or bossing them around out of the months I've been here, gets really annoying at times. :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
agree with u all but

no point talking abt it here lol, the culprits won't even bother to read, doubt they even surf the forums. ...

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
I'm just gonna pretend  to agree with everyone and say.... YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCHES!
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director
A simple  eye-opener  for  those  to  stupid to see...
You  think our  GM's are bad... LOG OUT... log into  PWI
otherwise sh'up... and  be  thankful they  actually  log in and  do events!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
ppl that do that stuff, dn't give a shit about anything lol, thats why they do it, and they won't even read this post or care, so no point in all the flaming here lol.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Shark

Fck u labs xD  :P

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Everyone is ungrateful at some point >.<

True but I never been that demanding and crictizing a gm in wc for not doing a event I wanted.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler

+100

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
agree with u all but

no point talking abt it here lol, the culprits won't even bother to read, doubt they even surf the forums. ...

Yeah most of them don't even bother looking at forums because they either asking question like this *what is fc* or *what is bh*. People should really take the time to play the real pwi before playing a private server because it would make the gm and people jobs easier.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Don't worry, be haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy.

it's nice and refreshing that you all care. honestly.

anyway, anything that we deal with is usually worth it when other people show their support for us GM's and the server.