Epic Perfect World

Venomancer Pet Inherited Stats

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I spent 700 ec worth of ferals just the other day,and i didn't mind because it's worth it and i got somewhat decent stats,been getting better moods too lately and by the way,there's a venomancer daily at Zoologist called Lycaeum of Cultivation ,and you will get a bunch of ferals for it if done well.

Doesn't give that many and not a lot of people know  how to do it.  :-X

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Doesn't give that many and not a lot of people know  how to do it.  :-X
There are videos and it's a daily quest,it's the alternative you asked for in the thread basically,wf is already op and doesn't need a boost in any way ,and sacrificing some gold is worth it. :-\

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I have no problem get moods all level 5 ( which i wanted)  plus all stats almost max, i guess ure just unlucky.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I spent 700 ec worth of ferals just the other day,and i didn't mind because it's worth it and i got somewhat decent stats,been getting better moods too lately and by the way,there's a venomancer daily at Zoologist called Lycaeum of Cultivation ,and you will get a bunch of ferals for it if done well.

Doesn't give that many and not a lot of people know  how to do it.  :-X

Played official with her. Remembered she uploaded a tutorial. Dunno if it's done the same way here as it is on PWI.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I have no problem get moods all level 5 ( which i wanted)  plus all stats almost max, i guess ure just unlucky.
Tbh same as you, i just got lucky but i didn't bother leveling new pets. Owls ftw : 3
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Lycaneum on this sv gives like what.. 60-100 souls daily for 100% completion? Why not make it repeatable q not daily, still needs effort and time, shouldn't hurt anyone's butt  :police:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Lycaneum on this sv gives like what.. 60-100 souls daily for 100% completion? Why not make it repeatable q not daily, still needs effort and time, shouldn't hurt anyone's butt  :police:
If Aga can make it like x3 , dude that would be awesome but then you'll have people complaining about how op wf is, etc etc ;_;
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Lycaneum on this sv gives like what.. 60-100 souls daily for 100% completion? Why not make it repeatable q not daily, still needs effort and time, shouldn't hurt anyone's butt  :police:
I think this is a pretty good idea.
Also adding them to fac base to obtain with contribution sounds good to me.
About those in boutique: i`d leave them as is. Gold is easier to get than ever before, no need to decrease the price on them.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
If Aga can make it like x3 , dude that would be awesome but then you'll have people complaining about how op wf is, etc etc ;_;
They already do, so nothing new. If it's so op they should play it too, then they'll cry about aps and there we go circle of 'this is op'  ^-^
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden
You spent only 30 golds, and started complaining? There are people who have spent hundreds of golds to get their desired stats. Stop thinking everything should come without costs. Golds are easy to get nowadays, so be glad about it.

P.S. Stop messing up with the chances or anything, nothing is wrong at the moment. 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Not even gonna say how much gold I've spent in total on all my pets combined, but I go for -1.

They are easy to get it's just luck based, don't need special boost because of bad luck.  :-\

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U spent 600ec....
Hey gm it takes me more than 1k ec to get 3int top, boost chance pls?
Now srsly ik ppl like bewitch spending 300-400golds/pet and is fine

• : D
I know you don't want to boost them, that's why I wrote "help/boost". Anything on the benefit of this class, right now, is just out of place and there isn't a thread about balance where people don't complain about them. I just seriously think that good stats/moods on these pets being rare, is the only thing keeping wfs from being instantly unkillable with just a few decent stats on r8r.
+1 to this, - 1 to main shit suggestion, the pets are the only things that makes wfs 'special' compared to other classes, I guess you're just unlucky but if you want OP shit,dont qq cause you only spent 30 golds xd especially when you can get them faster/easier though
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2015, 03:32 pm by ♒
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege