Epic Perfect World

FMP vs Zhake - PVElite > OC, Tyrants #1

Offline Areashi

• Banned
another OC mage winning all tyrant
we are simply superior
thing is he's using the most broken and retarded class in the game, on sin and any other class backstaber was awful.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
another OC mage winning all tyrant
we are simply superior
ancient times 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
spam spark in PvP versus sins...LOL
Is it good for this server?
Yes dude they do it vs anything they 1v1 man mgs on this server so cancer... It's like a warrior using occult ice on epic

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
The gear difference is clear.
good sin 1v1 game-play, sir..

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Yes dude they do it vs anything they 1v1 man mgs on this server so cancer... It's like a warrior using occult ice on epic
warrior using occult is good , sorry need learn play wr

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
warrior using occult is good , sorry need learn play wr
Srry bro didn't mean to disrespect u I forgot u r almighty occult lock God. 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
thing is he's using the most broken and retarded class in the game, on sin and any other class backstaber was awful.
Back then mg was actually pretty balanced compared to now, and it's funny since i crushed you on almost all the classes i played.
ancient times

Doesn't matter their gameplay hasn't imporved at all, they still got crushed till the day I left. Only thing that kept the alive longer than 15 seconds was their def camp.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Back then mg was actually pretty balanced compared to now, and it's funny since i crushed you on almost all the classes i played.
Doesn't matter their gameplay hasn't imporved at all, they still got crushed till the day I left. Only thing that kept the alive longer than 15 seconds was their def camp.
This ^^

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Thing is you were only able to play 1 class and it was broken as hell. Your sin PaulCastle barely lasted 10 seconds vs me when we played even after you bragged about being the best and sht. You're a joke on wr and sin, congrats on being good on a class where even a hamster is able to dominate.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Thing is you were only able to play 1 class and it was broken as hell. Your sin PaulCastle barely lasted 10 seconds vs me when we played even after you bragged about being the best and sht. You're a joke on wr and sin, congrats on being good on a class where even a hamster is able to dominate.
My assassin was a joke on epic and I didn't even bother playing it much. On nova once we got the same gear i smashed you, same as here wr vs wr you got ***ed rofl. And if mg was such an easy class why did people complain about it being shit in 1v1 until i started playing it and people copied?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
My assassin was a joke on epic and I didn't even bother playing it much. On nova once we got the same gear i smashed you, same as here wr vs wr you got ***ed rofl. And if mg was such an easy class why did people complain about it being shit in 1v1 until i started playing it and people copied?
we never played wr v wr the hell are you talking about? you couldn't even chain stuns wtf are you trying brah. as for nova...let's not talk about nova because even though I had literally no experience with r9s3 gear I still broke you...you even lost to ego

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
thing is he's using the most broken and retarded class in the game,
imo that would be a veno and not a wiz...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Agreed.
"My honor is my loyalty

infernchidhu

veno was always broken ( not sure if not fixable or just not done ), but meta wise after than 15% rpd boost, you can notice that several balance patches are trying to nerf wiz def camp ( for a reason ), personally i have no problem with wizards, but yea they trump way too many classes by sheer def camping apart from being an all round class ( mobility - p def buff - rpd set bonus - heals - nukes )

Offline Areashi

• Banned
veno was always broken ( not sure if not fixable or just not done ), but meta wise after than 15% rpd boost, you can notice that several balance patches are trying to nerf wiz def camp ( for a reason ), personally i have no problem with wizards, but yea they trump way too many classes by sheer def camping apart from being an all round class ( mobility - p def buff - rpd set bonus - heals - nukes )
problem is that balance here isn't achievable no matter what you do because this game is basically an extended version of rock, paper and scissors with percentage aspects. While sins trump EAs without any effort, MGs trump sins, wbs and eas (not sure of other classes but I'm sure wr v mg is a waste of time too). This is why 1v1s make very little sense nowadays.