Epic Perfect World

Voting Gold Nerf?

Offline Teiren

Anyone else noticed we got Scrooged on our vote gold? 2 2 and 1 lol. Was 3 3 1 Thanks for nerfing that down for us epic. Appreciate it!!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Anyone else noticed we got Scrooged on our vote gold? 2 2 and 1 lol. Was 3 3 1 Thanks for nerfing that down for us epic. Appreciate it!!
lol incoming ip ban

Offline velvetsky

yes I did . what the hay ????

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
yea, it should be decreased to 1 gold/ voting site tbh

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
  • He's the Tear in my Heart
  • Characters: Lilac
  • Faction: Ducks
Oh no!
You took my free gold I did nothing for.
Riot!

♥ Avatar by Sideris Secsiest | Siggy by Amazing Rumi ♥

✾ 🇱🇮🇱🇦🇨 | 🇦🇲🇪🇹🇭🇾🇸🇹 | 🇱🇦🇻🇪🇳🇩🇪🇷 | 🇮🇳🇩🇮🇬🇴 ✾

[Changed Account]

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Gold has become pretty much worthless with how easily it is to obtain. This was a much needed drop, even if it's small. I personally wouldn't complain even if it got dropped more tbh.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
still too much imo

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
This ^^
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Drop it all back down to 1 gold each.

It's only that much gold to encourage people to actually "vote"

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Lol, I remember the days when you got barely 2 gold from voting. There's a lot of people including myself who have 100+ gold stacked up, decreasing it from 7 to 5 was fine. 

Goldengate

The economy is now destroyed because of this. 3 Gold used to be better and everything used to work out perfectly. 

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The cubi shop needs a slight rework imo. The reason gold was brought up is I assume to encourage more people to vote, but there is an over-saturation of gold with nothing that's really needed by the players from the shop. It shouldve been lowered down a while ago so I dont mind the changes. I'd prefer less gold and more rare items to purchase than too much gold and nothing to purchase aside from the odd rune, tele or weapon fashion token.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
The economy is now destroyed because of this. 3 Gold used to be better and everything used to work out perfectly.

I wouldn't say the economy is destroyed. People are too busy selling ornaments and Damas since the defense camp on this server is real and you've got people macroing and scripting 18 pieces of gear they switch between. 

Offline Leon

• Noob#1
  • Characters: Niohan, Lapislazuli and 18+
  • Faction: AquaFlame
This^^ when I started playing it was 75 silver per vote 1,50g total, new players have it easy can buy 2 maybe 3 pieces of dragon armor in one day. It took me a while to have the full dragon set... so 5g each time we vote sounds fine to me.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
This^^ when I started playing it was 75 silver per vote 1,50g total, new players have it easy can buy 2 maybe 3 pieces of dragon armor in one day. It took me a while to have the full dragon set... so 5g each time we vote sounds fine to me.
Tomes are easier to get too. Especially since people have multiple accounts to vote on and vote on a proxy.