Epic Perfect World

Emperors back - Outcasts✰

• : D
nice one l m a o
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
People use this game, games, hell, even the internet as an outlet to escape the BS in their real lives because not everyone has the liberty or privilege of having a good life. Trolling is one thing, but it can be done without dragging serious matters into all of it. You can troll someone without telling them to kill themselves and all of the other shit people are saying. (like my situation IE)

People have feelings, if you don't then you're lying to yourself. I know I'm not innocent in terms of the trolling aspect of it all but I would never sit there and have the audacity to say some of the crap people say to each other here on this game.. If it wasn't for the High School mentality this community has, I wouldn't come off and act the way I do a majority of the time. I only do it because I am a firm believer in treating people the way they treat you. Regardless though, I'd never make fun of someone of their weight or a dark time that occurred in their life because that's the lowest thing you could possibly do as a human. How would you feel if you were over-weight and been through hell irl? You'd feel like shit if a bunch of people ganged up on you and harassed you about it on a day-to-day basis.
Wake up, this is the internet world. People here do not randomly jump on your shi.t if it wasn't for your previous actions or wrong doing , this isn't reality and there's a difference. If you put a lot of emotions on forums and this game, about people offending you, there should be a reason to. Not saying it's the right thing, but no one gives a daam hell. You find girls crying on forums like you when they spread out their nudes every where ( their previous choice), trash talking others on their physical looks ( their choice) and more. Stop linking reality standards with online standards. I'll tell you something my self, i dont play this game to escape from reality, and i'm pretty sure a lot do not either, may be it's your story but not ours.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Wake up, this is the internet world. People here do not randomly jump on your shi.t if it wasn't for your previous actions or wrong doing , this isn't reality and there's a difference. If you put a lot of emotions on forums and this game, about people offending you, there should be a reason to. Not saying it's the right thing, but no one gives a daam hell. You find girls crying on forums like you when they spread out their nudes every where ( their previous choice), trash talking others on their physical looks ( their choice) and more. Stop linking reality standards with online standards. I'll tell you something my self, i dont play this game to escape from reality, and i'm pretty sure a lot do not either, may be it's your story but not ours.

1. People do jump on your shit randomly. This game is like reliving High School. You've either never experienced it or you're just oblivious.

2. Emotions exist if you're going around telling people to go kill themselves.

3. This game isn't reality, exactly. People take it too far and act like it is when it isn't.

4. I don't have nudes. Never have I ever taken any or given any away or do I plan on it so that is irrelevant to me. But cool, I guess? I don't use the forums to cry and complain in terms of my personal business but only to troll and talk about in-game things. If you do that, I guess that's cool. You do you.

5. I know a lot of people who resort to gaming to get their mind off of things. Not my story, I said it from experience with other people.
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2015, 03:54 pm by Ƈαռɗy

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
just cause

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Guys please keep your pinoy geek drama out of our pk video ty. On topic i think the 7 gods are back jeje i shall return full time player soon ❤️

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I am waiting for next tw

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
OUTCASTS BABY 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Meh sadly you came too late , artifex just disbanded , i bet OC would give more challenge than Tyrants , nice video
It takes 10mins or so for catas to kill crystal
 U wanted to get destroyed in less than 18mins ?
Its ok man, artifex still no 1 and sht right
I heard cinderella is also good fairy tale just like what i've said above ;)
None r true sadly lmfao