Epic Perfect World

The struggle of being a girl on PW

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
+1 for male wf's like JD did BRINGIT
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

kitty stew

+1 for male wf's furries like JD did BRINGIT

ftfy

Offline Kei

• low-key since '95
  • Characters: Heavenleigh
Girl I feel you  :monkey-14:
My wardrobe looks messy. Just like in real life.

Offline Monti

• Old Player
rofl when you runnin low on coins so you sellin fash and now the wardrobe is empty :-\ #BrokePlayer

icyyuki

rofl when you runnin low on coins so you sellin fash and now the wardrobe is empty :-\ #BrokePlayer
fash is like 1 coin now when u npc them :'(
I share coins with you monti :-* :-*

pikachuchu

Nothing costs points anymore in terms of expanding inventories..
Well it did, and he probably has the extended inventory. I don't think it got removed since Soochi has it and his trades are still bugged, so I'm assuming he still has 160 slots or whatever,

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Make special wep fash stash pls, I have skin problems.
even epw show i have problem, it wont show me how many CryAngry

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Well it did, and he probably has the extended inventory. I don't think it got removed since Soochi has it and his trades are still bugged, so I'm assuming he still has 160 slots or whatever,

It was a bag extension to 80 slots not a fashion inventory. You can now upgrade to 96 slots for free in the panel now.

Make special wep fash stash pls, I have skin problems.
even epw show i have problem, it wont show me how many CryAngry

I had a total of 50 magic reskins before I started giving them away. :( 

That's not even adding up the ones I have on my Psychic and Archer.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

I had a total of 50 magic reskins before I started giving them away. :(

That's not even adding up the ones I have on my Psychic and Archer.
help our poor souls
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

• : D
the struggle of switching gender too many times

yh man sux lmao xD
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

pikachuchu

It was a bag extension to 80 slots not a fashion inventory. You can now upgrade to 96 slots for free in the panel now.
I know it wasn't the fashion inventory, that was the whole point of what they said. They tried to imply that fashion inventory + donated inventory extension is still not enough for all their fashion. And no, the extension was to 160. (I just logged Soochi's character to count the slots. 20 rows with 8 slots per row = 160.)

Goldengate

My Mystic's wardrobe

My Cleric's wardrobe

icyyuki

Am I the only girl that never save fash XD
I only have weapon fashion in my wardrobe.... 
I feel left out guis :(