Epic Perfect World

The Great Farewell Of Artifex

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
Bai.                                  

Zirkon

Still the same group of players who can't at all handle a challenge.

I'm sad of what happend to Artifex.
You made of EPW a crazy pk place.
You bring alot of fun on this server.
Most of you won't leave anyway, alot of original artifex players are in Tyrants already, not sure what are going to do the others.

But yeah, artifex players, from Artifex or Tyrants literraly dominated the server this years.
We will miss pk next months..
Thank you

Epic video with epic music by en epic faction. Truly will never be forgotten. Had the priviledge to spend some time with you guys before continuing with AE. Thank you for the memories and good luck to all of you with whatever it is that you'll be doing!
Thanks man, was really fun

Really good stuff, Had a blast playing epic and pking with and against you guys  ;)
I logged back in after 2 months, this one time to just watch this, nice video broham.
rofl Artifex disband cause lose to Tryants rofl Pedrosnore big loser + the homosex rofl

Good luck in life m3ng, peace.
Thanks bro i literally thought u were dead LOL
U never logged skype...
But was fun

nice video, and lol this slogan stil continue *artifex disband* i remember the xp time when they disband the guild Lmao just chill guys every thing has end
marry christmas
Thanks

:P OKKKK im here to says thank you ,Pedro accepted me when i was homeless hahaha , i had fun pking with they and against
Thank you for all the fun ^-^ ^-^ and Mahi i hate you hahaha joke :p
Thanks Eristy Was really fun hehe 
 :police: Had a great time with china 

:( :(

Kasing

Aweeee I have to say it touched me... I didnt pass a lot of time due to my pauses but it was incredible time! Such a great experience <3

Artifex was more than a guild... <3

Good luck guys, I love you all <3

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Thank you to everyone who made this server fun. I haven't played in quite some time, but the times I did were the most fun I've had in this game. It's nice to see a decent ending to Artifex.

Nice video Mahi;)

Offline 3

• Old Player
Aweeee I have to say it touched me... I didnt pass a lot of time due to my pauses but it was incredible time! Such a great experience <3

........ who the hell are you and where did you come from LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kasing

I am Kasing and I was in artifex, is there an issue? ahahah

Last Edit: Dec 30, 2015, 04:19 pm by Kasing

Zirkon

Thank you to everyone who made this server fun. I haven't played in quite some time, but the times I did were the most fun I've had in this game. It's nice to see a decent ending to Artifex.

Nice video Mahi;)
Thanks bro, It was Really fun even if you couldn't log at the end
Had a lot of fun playing with you :police:

Thanks it was great to have u here 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Come back, the amateurs stand no chance
Nice b8 m8 do u wana get stomped again daily m8 rofl 

cevans1290

Congrats on being the top pk faction, Tyrants.

Goldengate

Bye bye Artifical Fetishes! I had so much fun making random applications on your site <3

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
Bye bye Artifical Fetishes! I had so much fun making random applications on your site <3
This  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline familyph

• Life is Fuck <3
  • Characters: auxin
  • Faction: Ruin
If Artifex Recriuting??? i need PK fac :( im good EA :D

Offline Zirkon

• K i n g
Will be the best guild forever :):

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
so sad im tearing guys i get back 5 years later they still here  :normal-2:  :normal-13: :normal-2: