• retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
aww man :(
was fun pking with Artifex back in the old days , rip
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video brother , liked the music and the nostalgia ( NO NOT YOU SABINE LMAO ) from old days and all that. But as we talked many times over the last months all comes to an end.

Was a fun run all who were in guild or against us , hope i'll see you arround from time to time still.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Nice video brother , liked the music and the nostalgia ( NO NOT YOU SABINE LMAO ) from old days and all that. But as we talked many times over the last months all comes to an end.

Was a fun run all who were in guild or against us , hope i'll see you arround from time to time still.
chin up brother  :-*

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Was fun while it lasted  ^-^ 
Love you guys.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
awts so cute guys was nice to pk against and with you guys, pedrosner should have gave me more ec and dt necklaces tho
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2015, 07:50 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Hya

• Miles of Peach Blossom
  • 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
  • Characters: Tadaima
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Awwww  :( :( . you gonna quit too mahi? or inactive? :( :(

Edit: Thanks Artifex for the fun pks  :) ;) 
game was fun while it lasted its time to say bye now 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
[10:56 AM] Zirkon (Mahi): I never forget u
HAH, GAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but OT:

Was prolly the 1 guild I would have fun pking in.

Offline Orianna

• Best Psy.
  • Characters: Orianna (YouSuckk)
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline SunnyDay

• Characters: SunnyDay,Irelyth
  • Faction: Artifex
Great video my brother, i love it soso much ! Ty all for great time in artifex
ily man

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I've been in Artifex for like 2 years , destroying every1 , great times , pk was always good , Pedro best leader guys , Artifex will always be best , hope one day you all gona come back.
OT: nice video Maxime , Pedro , Mahi , Marius , Brend , Sid etc etc , you best , I'm gona miss you all nabs

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Damn man...
Seeing so many people in that video that quit a while ago.. Seeing all good times we had PKing against multiple different enemies.

Artifex timeless guild. Rain supreme for over a year. Even at the end, we remain victorious (undefeated in DT, 2-1 TW, etc)
All the memories I made with this guild will not be forgotten. All good things have to come to an end though to preserve the legacy.

The main highlight over the years was definitely the rivalry between Artifex and Xpendables. Two of the best guilds in the history of Perfect World clashing in epic battles (PK, DT, TW, etc), winning and loosing. 

Good job Zirkon.

Offline RasMan

The Amazing Artifex! G.o.a.t
Sometimes darkness can show you the light

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Great video man, it was a great time while it lasted. We definitely had a good run, no matter what anyone says. Thanks Artifex.

I'm going to miss the trio of Zirkon BeNicePlease and subzeroo kk :(
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 03:17 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Defense

• Eros <3
): I for sure will miss our whole CC pt as well as being your personal EP in the CC squad. It most of the time sure was a pain in the ass to keep you going but it felt rewarding as well on the times we won PK. True, Everything ends someday.. but the memories will forever more be cherished. 

Thank you too Mahi.