Epic Perfect World

The Great Farewell Of Artifex

Zirkon

After Dominating and Having Fun For Years We Decided to Disband Artifex Because Most of us are going Inactive. It Was a Really Fun Journey It Was Exciting And We Met a lot of Exciting People Throughout the game.

I Want to Thank Pedro, John , Brent , Marius Mihi , Sab, Brade, Gaby , Subzeroo,Danilo,Austin,Brandon,Ina,Mike And All the Other Members For Making this Guild's Journey Such an Exciting one.
And People Outside Artifex Who Used To Be a Major Part Of the Guild Like Kareem (One of the Oldest officers), David, Soochi And Much More.

I Want to Thank Xpendable For Giving us Great PKs In the Past and All The Other Guilds (Tyrants/Warning/OC/Salvation/Ducks/AE/GA/Worms etc) for Great PKs

Everything Ends Oneday, This is the Time for Artifex.

Thanks Everyone Its our Time to Say Goodbye

Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 09:28 pm by Zirkon

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Awts.........

OK, now that I've had time to look...I enjoyed my time in Artifex. And I enjoyed pking against you guys. I wish you guys the best in the future. Good video Mahi.
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 10:49 pm by 🌠Habits

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

• : D
good times man im crying rn );
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
It has been an honor to know and pk with all of you guys.
Artifex#1 forever 
:normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48:

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Thoroughly enjoyed my time in Artifex, sad to see you guys go. 

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Everything has an end. Was fun time. 
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

pikachuchu

I liked the music.  :-*

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Been a good ride guys luv you all

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿
I'm sorry for yall being homeless now :(
On a serious note it was fun to pk against you and wish yall some fun time gaming in the future as well

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
After I've calmed down a bit. Got emotionals. I just wanted to say goodbye to our CC pt mainly and a select few from the guild that I was cool with.  :)

...  :monkey-12:

Last Edit: Dec 23, 2015, 09:20 am by Flax