Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy PK Ruthless Happy Holidays!

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
In Christmas mood so I chose some Xmas music for this one but of course staying true to my musical taste. Enjoy!

On behalf of ArchEnemy I wish the server Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016! It has been a good year and hopefully year 2016 will bring even better things! And especially the members of ArchEnemy, thank you for sticking up when times were tough. You are the best :normal-48:

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
Nice video, dad. I know I'm the best.

jkjk.

#ArchEnemy2015

TY for PK, Ruthless. Was fun. Also, to anyone reading this, merry Christmas, happy holidays, happy Kwanzaa, all that jazz. Make smart choices and be safe, enjoy some time with the fam.

See you guys in #2016

MORD

Merry christmass guys :D 
awesome pk vid ^^

Halppy holidays all :D

Offline Sekram

• Beginner
  • Do you understand?
  • Characters: Sekram
Thanks for The vid mord and Tero, was awsome. Epic intro like always and i finaly saw myself on a vid!!!
I hope when Xmas season ends u make me happy on music tero >.>

Merry Xmas all

#nohomo

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Supermean

Nice video but just out of curiosity why u havent uploaded the 1h pk before this and 2nd why u hided mini map? I guess we all know why :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-2:

MORD

Nice video but just out of curiosity why u havent uploaded the 1h pk before this and 2nd why u hided mini map? I guess we all know why :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-2:
why dint ur wifey record the one hour after her pk video :) i geus we all know :)
2nd we hided so peeps dotn have to know u ran AGAIN tot he hills but geas what let the videos talk :normal-36:
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2015, 01:39 pm by MORD

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
Get out of here with that drama llama shit. This is a holiday thread. Don't like something, get over it. As for mini-map, its holiday themed. Get over it, Grinch.  :-X

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Happy holidays!

Good intro
Thank you Max :)

Offline Supermean

Get out of here with that drama llama shit. This is a holiday thread. Don't like something, get over it. As for mini-map, its holiday themed. Get over it, Grinch.  :-X

Why drama? i just asked nicely why but with your attitude towards me its more than obvious why your hided the mini map :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
why dint ur wifey record the one hour after her pk video :) i geus we all know :)
2nd we hided so peeps dotn have to know u ran AGAIN tot he hills but geas what let the videos talk :normal-36:
Sorry what? I needed a while to understand what u are saying from this u wrote, its called kite mate, which your faction is clearly missing and thats why my wife need to wait 3-4 days of pk to record a 5 min pk video because u cant stand 1 min alive in pk. :normal-18:

Anyway Happy holidays to everybody and thanks for pk.

MORD

Why drama? i just asked nicely why but with your attitude towards me its more than obvious why your hided the mini map :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:Sorry what? I needed a while to understand what u are saying from this u wrote, its called kite mate, which your faction is clearly missing and thats why my wife need to wait 3-4 days of pk to record a 5 min pk video because u cant stand 1 min alive in pk. :normal-18:

u asked nicely i answere nicely :) isnt it

happy holidays

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran

Why drama? i just asked nicely why but with your attitude towards me its more than obvious why your hided the mini map :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:Sorry what? I needed a while to understand what u are saying from this u wrote, its called kite mate, which your faction is clearly missing and thats why my wife need to wait 3-4 days of pk to record a 5 min pk video because u cant stand 1 min alive in pk. :normal-18:

You have some serious anger issues mate :) You are shoveling stuff that are so far from the truth that I doubt even you believe those. But yes happy holidays!

Offline Aphrodite♔

• ღWesleyღ
  • It takes two halves of the heart
  • Characters: Aᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ
  • Faction: ღGloriousღ
Nice Vid Tero. Ty for PK Ruthless.
Happy Holidays!

Offline Supermean

You have some serious anger issues mate :) You are shoveling stuff that are so far from the truth that I doubt even you believe those. But yes happy holidays!
I just said the truth, i think u talk about yourself about having anger issues.

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds

Why drama? i just asked nicely why but with your attitude towards me its more than obvious why your hided the mini map
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:Sorry what? I needed a while to understand what u are saying from this u wrote, its called kite mate, which your faction is clearly missing and thats why my wife need to wait 3-4 days of pk to record a 5 min pk video because u cant stand 1 min alive in pk. :normal-18:

Okay but you don't have perfect grammar or English either, yet you're sitting here criticizing someone else, lmao.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas. Maybe Santa will get you a dictionary or a brain for Christmas. Enjoy.