Epic Perfect World

Aw.

Robbert

Anybody else experiencing this sort of lag spikes? Had them for a few days already.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
2k ping? Really? That the best you got? Someone slap this noob
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Robbert

What's over 300 makes me unable to stunlock properly so I'm pretty much screwed atm aw.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
yeah had them too random lagg just kicks in once in a while and is anoying

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Me too, normally i get 200 Ping, but now over 2k  :'(

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
I don't think ping matters ingame. Juss means you have shitt load of stuff on your pc/laptop ;-;
Anyways , don't whine about it cause some ppl got like 40-45k i think ? Not sure but its ALLOT more than what you got haha
Ravensss yoo -___-t

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
I don't think ping matters ingame. Juss means you have shitt load of stuff on your pc/laptop ;-;
Anyways , don't whine about it cause some ppl got like 40-45k i think ? Not sure but its ALLOT more than what you got haha

just opened my pc and went in game had ping 4k wasnt my pc or net it was the server didnt had other stuff open yet

Robbert

Alright so first I'd like to know what you mean by saying ping doesn't matter in-game.  Also why would you bring up the fact that people have 45k ping after saying it's caused by having a lot of apps opened, because you made it sound like you already solved the problem of those having high ping, which is stupid of you to think so. The question was addressed so I know if my slow connection is the cause or if it's just some server lag that is about to be fixed. Looking forward to hearing your reply.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler

lol
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline SirClassy

• A BM's leap is considered "running." Right...
Dat lag Made me quite sad.
How fitting.

Robbert

Went up pretty quick.
Nasty.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

and still no answer why we had this lags

Robbert

and still no answer why we had this lags
You prolly were in a crowded area, imagine I was all alone in the arena beating the crap out of the dummies to get used to the delay.

Scylla

One time I had 500 ping. It was terrible.

Cier

Once, I hit the wifi switch on my laptop and got dc'd..
Worst 15 seconds ever.