Epic Perfect World

Second voting site, second place

Offline Ormin

So, they are in front of us and they have no players like we do.

I don't have to download and spy on them, I believe I know
what are they doing.

They vote through some Anonymizer, like Tor or something.

I hope they will get discovered soon and get banned.

With level up to only 105 and rates not far from PWI they can't be that popular.

I vote regularly.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I'd agree with you, considering that there are many copycat names on that server that are specific to people on here that are well known. I doubt a PWI clone is that popular. Its not different from the other clones out there and many before it have tried and failed. 

That being said, I also dont think that many people vote on here regularly simply because gold these days doesnt hold much value anymore in terms of what can be obtained through it.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'd agree with you, considering that there are many copycat names on that server that are specific to people on here that are well known. I doubt a PWI clone is that popular. Its not different from the other clones out there and many before it have tried and failed.

That being said, I also dont think that many people vote on here regularly simply because gold these days doesnt hold much value anymore in terms of what can be obtained through it.
Maybe but some of us like hogging it anyways :3

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
I think part of the problem is the second voting site will glitch, I noticed a thread about problems with it. I have noticed it shows I voted but my gold does not go up, and since the third site has shown up I cannot vote on that site unless the second site is working properly, which about half of the time it does not seem to be.

Level 30 base

Offline Blademasters

• The Creator
  • Characters: Blademasters
If you are talking about abyss,  when I joined on the day they were first place,  I went there to check it out they were encouraging people to vote for them and explaining how to do it multiple times.

I made that, click image to see more.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
oh abyss is raging with players now(ones from pwi who wont spend 50k$ to gear a char) its much cheaper there so id expect alot of players to migrate
1day there was only abt 100 players
next i seen thousands
and they are more encouraged to vote to get their r8  and other gear, theres really no other way, its not cheap in coins and every1 needs the gear

but maybe they are using Tor for votes but never know, ill download n spy
jopaer/Mercenary