Epic Perfect World

Tyrants #1 - Tyrants vs Artifex last TW.

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
oh ye lol, since he kept posting our skype conversations

http://prntscr.com/9h2072

THEY DIDN'T TRY DUDE, IT'S NOT DISBAND LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Its not a compleate disband because Artifex will keep random pk, but not on a large scale like we have had before. 
Tyrants have nothing to do with Artifex disbanding, yes you gave a good fight. but the stupidity of you is that you think they disbanded because you made them or because it was "too hard". it wasnt "too hard" it was fun. And for pedro it didnt feel like it anymore so he decided to leave artifex instead have fun outside the game and most of the officers felt the same way. this decicion was made over a month ago. you understand now ? comprendo ?   http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=30930.msg438442;topicseen#new   (just my point of wiew,)  (you can keep your delusions ofc)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

shut the *** up random
ty all  :police:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
shout out to Keyboard best cata wr

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
nice game tyrants keep up the teamworks :police:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Its not a compleate disband because Artifex will keep random pk, but not on a large scale like we have had before.
Tyrants have nothing to do with Artifex disbanding, yes you gave a good fight. but the stupidity of you is that you think they disbanded because you made them or because it was "too hard". it wasnt "too hard" it was fun. And for pedro it didnt feel like it anymore so he decided to leave artifex instead have fun outside the game and most of the officers felt the same way. this decicion was made over a month ago. you understand now ? comprendo ?   http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=30930.msg438442;topicseen#new   (just my point of wiew,)  (you can keep your delusions ofc)
Stop damage controlling you joke of a player

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
Congratulations on the win guys!!!  :monkey-4:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Tyrants #1  :normal-1: 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
lmao, outplaying every unknown in that dead guild 18minutes TW no challenge dudessssssssssssssssssss bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb all

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
lmao they got tired from losing

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Stop damage controlling you joke of a player
lel u ok mang, i can post for you now five hundred plus whatsapps+skype+steam conversations that this disband was part of Sykes Picot Agreement in the 1915 rofl, think they rage disband? xd

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
lel u ok mang, i can post for you now five hundred plus whatsapps+skype+steam conversations that this disband was part of Sykes Picot Agreement in the 1915 rofl, think they rage disband? xd
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-33:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

My damage log collection NEW

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
was this even tw, felt like running aba lmao

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
good video and tw guys!

Grats for the wining at last artifex got disbanded hahaha

i dont believe to artifex i believe that tyrants made artifex to disband and all the rest of the things that artifex and pedro say are bul shit hahah

if they would won this all thing would not be posted on forum XD

GOOD JOBBBBBBBBBBB  :)) :)) :))

Everytime they lose they QQ