Offline Areashi

• Banned

RIP Artifax
rip {*} lit candle

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
That's what XP said too and they kept playing in Arti so we can't take anything you say serious '-'

xp said they wouldn't do pk as xp; aka naeem wouldn't lead anymore which is why we joined a different guild where naeem didn't have to lead

I say this so many times omg

artifex isn't disbanding or quitting, no one ever said people in the guilds (xp/arti) would  quit completely and never play ever.  some people can quit if they want to but others can still stay and pk.  it just won't be dt and tw and regular mass pk and the same as usual

'-'

Offline Areashi

• Banned
xp said they wouldn't do pk as xp; aka naeem wouldn't lead anymore which is why we joined a different guild where naeem didn't have to lead

artifex isn't disbanding or quitting, no one ever said people in the guilds (xp/arti) would  quit completely and never play ever.  some people can quit if they want to but others can still stay and pk.  it just won't be dt and tw and regular mass pk and the same as usual

'-'
how come you guys quit after you lost in 20 mins?

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

'-'
Rise

Offline IDrinkTea

• The Tea Queen
  • I like honey with my tea sometimes
  • Characters: ICameForTheTea
  • Faction: Tyrants <3

'-'

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
how come you guys quit after you lost in 20 mins?

some of artifex will still be here do not stress

don't emo

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
lel more useless threads

Offline Areashi

• Banned
lel more useless threads
how is artifex now?

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran

'-'
didn't ever wish you guys leave/disband/get hit by a bus whatever <3
looking for upcoming entertaining pvp
no emos,it's not the end of the world

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

'-'
Sounds like every time PK isn't easy, you hibernate or skip mass PK/TW whatever.

Offline IDrinkTea

• The Tea Queen
some of artifex will still be here do not stress

don't emo

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Sounds like every time PK isn't easy, you hibernate or skip mass PK/TW whatever.
yh till more allies come sadly now there will be no more, nothing else to fall back on.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz

'-'
You're wrong

Offline IDrinkTea

• The Tea Queen