Epic Perfect World

tyrants > artifex

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Fast guis. New Icon to celebrate victory.   ;)

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Hopefully pk doesnt die completely again like it did a few months back before Tyrants was created when it was Artifex outnumbering everyone else. Truth is, you guys need each other to actually play the game, otherwise its just going to be Tyrants outnumbering everyone else and eventually the same thing that happened with the split a few months back will happen with Tyrants as well. Rinse and repeat.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
18 min ... not a big deal....

Last Edit: Dec 21, 2015, 09:07 pm by Mrs_Keileena
.                                                                                                     

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Hopefully pk doesnt die completely again like it did a few months back before Tyrants was created when it was Artifex outnumbering everyone else. Truth is, you guys need each other to actually play the game, otherwise its just going to be Tyrants outnumbering everyone else and eventually the same thing that happened with the split a few months back will happen with Tyrants as well. Rinse and repeat.
New guild, call it VirginDefilers. 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
'Tactical Mistake' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL inc Hibernation guys LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
1 yr like xpendable LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , gj guys , Tyrants best #1

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
not a big deal....

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: i'll never forget this video WARNING TIMES

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
you know artifex isn't going anywhere right?
I call bullshit on 100 people quitting the game "for good" all at the same time.
PK will be just fine

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
u guys so happy .. after years of try hard u finally managed to do it .. congrats lol post it in your facebook and form likes

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
you know artifex isn't going anywhere right?
I call bullshit on 100 people quitting the game "for good" all at the same time.
PK will be just fine
I dont think that many will quit either, but its enough to make a difference if people stop coming on as often. I just hope that the server can get back to how it was when there were a lot more smaller pk sessions. But I doubt that will ever happen again.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
u guys so happy .. after years of try hard u finally managed to do it .. congrats lol post it in your facebook and form likes
The only 1 who bragged on FB is noki

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
grats tyrants for the win u deserve this  8)
at last no more ARTIFEX hahahaha

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
18 min ... not a big deal....

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: i'll never forget this video WARNING TIMES
i always beat artifex  :normal-2: :normal-1: