Epic Perfect World

Artifex Vs Tyrants - their 2nd Tw

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Nice video as usual Kev, fun tw more challenged than last week, good job everyone  :monkey-4:
ty

Damn nice vid
ty brother was fun

ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
nice vid
why everyone talk about crystal you guys lost another tw simple. no stress just pixel
hehe

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Nice video kevin :police:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
i was for the subs, and people that cant enter from the guild but i dont think i will stream for everyone
nice vid
Would be nice if you would. Labs always did and added delay (I think. I am still new to the workings of Twitch) so people couldn't grab information from it.  :(

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Would be nice if you would. Labs always did and added delay (I think. I am still new to the workings of Twitch) so people couldn't grab information from it.  :(
if i figure out how to put delay sure

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
don't get too happy our crystal reached a critical point, we played full offensive and didn't give a shit about def and you still lost, i was surprised how bad can you be that you didn't win this tw
how bad can you be to lose 3 times in a row :normal-25:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
don't get too happy our crystal reached a critical point, we played full offensive and didn't give a shit about def and you still lost, i was surprised how bad can you be that you didn't win this tw
You had 2 def squads at least, pretty sure thats standard and not full offense but ok
I guess the first rush was too aggresive but other than that you cared for def
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 08:28 pm by SparkSpamLegend

Insanity

how bad can you be to lose 3 times in a row :normal-25:

dont know who you are so cant reply you, the day you post something on a main forum account i will :normal-1:

You had 2 def squads at least, pretty sure thats standard and not full offense but ok
idk if you're stupid or just acting like one, can't tell the difference nowadays
whole guild pushed at the start, nobody stayed in or around base that our gate towers on b died in the first 20 secs of tw because nobody cared about def, we only played defensive when we saw the disadvantage from losing towers after getting heavy damage on our crystal else you'd never get inside, we won this tw due to our skill in pvp, not the tactics since we had a small flaw, that wont happen again(no not towers)

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
couldn't make it cuz of work ill see you Monday

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
couldn't make it cuz of work ill see you Monday
No wonder they did better..

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|