Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Most efficient air PT that possibly will ever exist on this game . Proved by not only how quick you taken our the amount of healers on air, but also by how quick you wiped their air PT.

As usual impressive job Kevin, wish i didn't bug report all TW but oh well let's hope no more bug reports on monday.
Nice video boss

P.S. Here's my TW video since i bug reported at 21 seconds and forgot to re open fraps due the amounts of bug reports over TW lmao.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
fun tw xD
yes

Most efficient air PT that possibly will ever exist on this game . Proved by not only how quick you taken our the amount of healers on air, but also by how quick you wiped their air PT.

As usual impressive job Kevin, wish i didn't bug report all TW but oh well let's hope no more bug reports on monday.
Nice video boss

P.S. Here's my TW video since i bug reported at 21 seconds and forgot to re open fraps due the amounts of bug reports over TW lmao.

waw ty & better luck next time

Good TW guys

ty was fun
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video man I remembered the old video you did that your the squad lead dd pt and your in air targeted enemies eps ^-^
Well played man more videos :)

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex
It was fun being in your squad and glad I participated. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

Nice video boss

Be happy you crashed as much, saved your KDR from going negative xd

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

Nice video boss

Can you render that pls?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Be happy you crashed as much, saved your KDR from going negative xd
I think you are confusing me with someone in your guild dude lmao.
But the bug reports were annoying i almost smashed my keyboard no joke  :normal-2: :normal-9:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nice vid. Sad I got pulled away at the last second.  :'( 
Was anyone live streaming? Will anyone be live streaming on Monday? :C Can links be posted if there will be?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
I think you are confusing me with someone in your guild dude lmao.
But the bug reports were annoying i almost smashed my keyboard no joke  :normal-2: :normal-9:
Idk I barely died
Apparently Tyrants ppl crashed sometimes too, probably a memory leak or something

Zirkon

Nice one man Was really good TW
Very challenging, much better than last weeks
looking forward for monday guys and hopefully pk tmrw (sunday)
And Amazing job as usual Kevin
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 03:23 am by Zirkon

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Your HQ Crystal was simply beautiful.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.