Epic Perfect World

Running full WS

Offline Magellan_

• Forever Alone
  • Faction: Ruthless
so i made 3 seek wirh full nirvana gear plus my r8 ea and seek. Question: is this squad can defend pav with full buffs?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
just go selfbuffed... you prolly need bp... but that should be more than enough
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Goldengate

You need to have two EPs as well. One doing 50% reduction aura and the other one spamming AOE heal. 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You need to have two EPs as well. One doing 50% reduction aura and the other one spamming AOE heal.
Not realy needed , if u have 2.86 assassin , you should be fine , and if u r demon it's perfect. I run with my sage sin full ws in 20-30mins

Goldengate

Not realy needed , if u have 2.86 assassin , you should be fine , and if u r demon it's perfect. I run with my sage sin full ws in 20-30mins
I wish I had stealth on my veno   :(

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
same here... i need like 30-35minutes (plus 15minutes defending ofc) cause the dmg of my sage sin sucks compared to yours...

Offline Magellan_

• Forever Alone
u mean when,killing the boss? Or defending the pav?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
u mean when,killing the boss? Or defending the pav?
dont listen to goldenfail... you are totally fine without cleric

Offline Magellan_

• Forever Alone
And I'm planning to use my ea and seek to do all the bosses is that a great idea?

Offline Magellan_

• Forever Alone
dont listen to goldenfail... you are totally fine without cleric
i have a decent gear in my seek and ea i use,them for,pk do you think i can,handle,the boss until the last one? Is there any possibility that the boss can,1 hit me?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
i have a decent gear in my seek and ea i use,them for,pk do you think i can,handle,the boss until the last one? Is there any possibility that the boss can,1 hit me?
if you dont kill the adds at last boss fast enough and boss goes frenzy then yes he will onehit you.... but i dont think other bosses will if you didnt forget to kill a mob somewhere and you get 50k dmg by boss

Offline Magellan_

• Forever Alone
if you dont kill the adds at last boss fast enough and boss goes frenzy then yes he will onehit you.... but i dont think other bosses will if you didnt forget to kill a mob somewhere and you get 50k dmg by boss
thanks,for,the help first time,doing,full ws