Epic Perfect World

Roleplaying

Offline KayRP

Hey Im new to forums and stuff but a few years ago I use to hang out with some people on PWI and we would roleplay a story in character and use the game as a way to act it out.... so anyways i kinda wanted to do it again and was wondering if anyone else was interested in it. Hope to hear from anyone who likes the creative side of things soon! thanks for reading!

Goldengate

Yes if you pay for my acting.

Offline KayRP

x.x but but... that kinda defeats the whole point doesn't it?

Offline Kia

Yes if you pay for my acting.
Will you pay me for watching?

Goldengate

I already have tons of subscribers. 

• : D
I already have tons of subscribers.
yh joke of the year
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Ina nice pic u copy me
sucksor

Offline Kia

Ina nice pic u copy me
sucksor
I'm done with you.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Just go to Omegle, they do all sorts of roleplaying there. ;)

Offline KayRP

Omegle? umm ok Ill have to find out what it is ^_^ thanks

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Why when I saw title....my lil school girl outfit came to mind? O.o

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

kitty stew

I role-play an asshole. Does that count?

Seriously though in order to RP there has to be story. Well there is that here, technically, but nobody even follows what's going on, we all pretty much just click through text. Pretty hard to have any RP environment under those conditions. Haven't found that in any sort of MMO since MUDs. 

Offline KayRP

Well if you get a few creative people together you can make the story and such... ive done it with a group of people before. and it was awesome. so why not try? worst thing that can come of this threat is no one wants to join. so its not a loss. its just not a gain ^_^

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Is this roleplaying on forums...like a chain letter? Or is this IG?

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤