Epic Perfect World

「Epic Perfect World」Dragon Gear | Assassin PvP

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
lol go lie more...
i ve seen only 1 barb with 4x def weapon and i dont even know if he still plays...
Pants wise there are many barbs with 2x ele res okay i give you that... but the % i have + the combination with the 3rd stat makes it 3rd best barb leggins on server
yea right... Alveron/Stajson genie sparked me with 60k crit... but yea ofc i get fcked by spark 24/7... loooool
In my area of deflvls gaining 3 deflvls from the helmet was worth it decreasing my HP ijs
And i have 102 deflvl basic/selfbuffed whatever you wanna call it... the highest i ve seen on other barbs was 98deflvl basic....
And last but not least skillwise i havent seen another barb that is on my level.... and i dont talk bout only tanking... if i would get dph gear and restat to str i would be one of the best dph barbs too ijs...
my barb have 102 def lvl that is hard? o.o
edit i lied its 101

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
edit i lied its 101
mine 15 i beat you ***ing noob

Offline blush

• Old Player
lol go lie more...
i ve seen only 1 barb with 4x def weapon and i dont even know if he still plays...
Pants wise there are many barbs with 2x ele res okay i give you that... but the % i have + the combination with the 3rd stat makes it 3rd best barb leggins on server
yea right... Alveron/Stajson genie sparked me with 60k crit... but yea ofc i get fcked by spark 24/7... loooool
In my area of deflvls gaining 3 deflvls from the helmet was worth it decreasing my HP ijs
And i have 102 deflvl basic/selfbuffed whatever you wanna call it... the highest i ve seen on other barbs was 98deflvl basic....
And last but not least skillwise i havent seen another barb that is on my level.... and i dont talk bout only tanking... if i would get dph gear and restat to str i would be one of the best dph barbs too ijs...
I am better barb than you

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
edit i lied its 101
log him and pm me location... i doubt that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
nah not gonna transfer gear from 5 different characters just so i can show you, point is 100+ def lvl isnt hard even my sin have it

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
nah not gonna transfer gear from 5 different characters just so i can show you, point is 100+ def lvl isnt hard even my sin have it
ok then it doesnt exist and you only talk and looooooool a sin with 100 deflvl... and you are considered as good? looooooooooooooool ok i am out of this thread now... i dont need to discuss further with ppl that dont have any knowledge bout gamebasics
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
ok then it doesnt exist and you only talk and looooooool a sin with 100 deflvl... and you are considered as good? looooooooooooooool ok i am out of this thread now... i dont need to discuss further with ppl that dont have any knowledge bout gamebasics
what im saying 100 def level is ridic easy to get on any class even mg, and you are saying u are one of the only barbs with it while i know atleast 10 that have even more lmao. And yes bro seby is right your helmet and rings are absoultely shiit compared to normal gear, check Tarasque, Tigas, Brewskie, Colorblind, DRAKE(not all of them have 100+ def lvl base maybe just 2, and still 20x tankier than you like any other dex/str barb demon from any guild, your shit gear pulls u down) gears copy it and u might be as tanky as them. You are sacrificing so much defense and hp for few def lvls which isnt even 1% worth
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 05:44 pm by Maxy

heiro

baqwolf MLG barb, dont hate guys

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
your Guys talk to much imaginär world ... nice joke ~ i see this game just for Fun and your Guys ARE so funny when you think you can talk to my toon ~ seby you are useless for me you have problem to kill ym erecho ~ is true you can still talk here but ik and you knwo this vs ym 3.33 base r8 sin you learn to kiss the floor he is script too then we can see and BAQ we can make alltime 1vs1 and i floor you i see your barb he is easy when you think you are good coem try 2 vs me  and i record when you kiss the floor your guys are so mad kids when you think any 1 have more skill then me where more skill  ===== >script ... ye with out script ... butt noooo ... let we make invest 1000 $ Donate Points and tell all player im good you guys are cant realize but i kill 1vs3 only with dragon gear with dont script ... i will see this when you tank with out script 1vs2 or win 1x 1vs1 with player in your gear ... but noo let we talk to erecho because we havent eggs to accept his challenge or talk in epw where is your big mouth in game all scare from 1vs1 i say all time place when i try to 1vs1 but you Guys make me lough ... when any 1 think eh have more skill then me ~ HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
coem say place say bet say time ... or scare ? .. come search here excuse ... you know for you ... normal i dont log my main for normal 1vs1 becaus he is finally but you need ,,, respect ... who are you to talk to em squishy barb all tiem you talk but where 1vs1 ? come dude let we make 1vs1 an di record this when i floor you 10-0

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
u said you using dragon wep , why do i see a r8 wep on u bars skills lmao
cause i will Build my sin too with time --- i will dont stay all time in this lvl :D 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
and Guys still standing Colorblind and Domgrath are Best DPH  Barbs he can talk .. but fail stay fail

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
im dont the best sin .. ok but i give my best in my 1vs1 i give a fck what you guys think cause all now im good and im dont 3th class sin they say im Op and script 2477 with 4 gears i dont need this 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
im dont the best sin .. ok but i give my best in my 1vs1 i give a fck what you guys think cause all now im good and im dont 3th class sin they say im Op and script 2477 with 4 gears i dont need this

Please

NO MORE

ROFL

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
have you ever seen my gear? show me a barb that has better gear than me lol...
hello, letme introduceColorblind :) :-\
Dislike these new guilds