Epic Perfect World

EPW - Tyrants vs Artifex - Yiuri - 12/17/2015 "Running like a mad man"

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

Zirkon

People dont react to lethal situation ( usually ), they react to potential lethal situation a random purge, causes 3 people in a squad  to rebuff which is still effective, obviously a purge with AA is useful, a purge without AA is also a good bluff, not firing shots but iv'e seen many EAs use a lot of their chi and genie to block the purge and all i have to do is press escape and cancel animation, i am not sure what his thought process was behind purging, but it isn't a bad play especially with a sage wf ( a potential multiple target purge ), basically you are over analyzing, iv'e seen several of Zirkon's video doing 1 man Roars on Butthead alone or me alone, the only reason we don't criticize that publicly is because i assume they assume that its worth it. In short : We are ok with his gameplay, thnx for your concern though  :normal-23:

Ok man i do 1 man roars right? I want u to prove it lmao tell me one spot where i do it where the roar isnt aimed at two ppl.
I really like to see you spot it :)
Don't make mindless insults at me If u cant back it up with facts
When u played WR "Secretly" in Tyrants u were drake bashing me middle of pk

and I Don't chase Butthead or espcially "you" I only targets pts that flanks if its butthead yes i will go there but i really want u to spot where i do 1 man roar on butthead only. 

Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 02:25 pm by Zirkon

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Ok man i do 1 man roars right? I want u to prove it lmao tell me one spot where i do it where the roar isnt aimed at two ppl.
I really like to see you spot it :)
Don't make mindless insults at me If u cant back it up with facts
When u played WR "Secretly" in Tyrants u were drake bashing me middle of pk

and I Don't chase Butthead or espcially "you" I only targets pts that flanks if its butthead yes i will go there but i really want u to spot where i do 1 man roar on butthead only.
You can easily see the pawns from the leaders. 
Leaders recognize good enemy and plan accordingly while telling pawns that those same enemies are 1 roar wrs (to motivate them).
Just how it works bro.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
are they ex-xpendable members?
they don't consider themselves xp nah

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you want to believe that don't you :normal-2:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline exe626

• brb
names?

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
This might sound harsh but i feel like nobody else is going to be honest about this so here we go.

I don't think you even watched the video, otherwise you would be yelling at her for not doing what a squad leader would expect from the only WF in their squad.

It's nice that she passes the WR in her squad chi and occasionally drains enemy WRs chi but that's about the only things that went right. Everything else is simply an insult to every other sage WF player out there.

Other than you i went through the torture of watching the video and i have to say that this is the ultimate example of terrible gameplay. Every single WF in Artifex plays better than that even when playing onehanded and blindfolded. Look at all those random purges with no damage to follow up because somehow she seems incapable of understanding the concept of the existance of "assist attack".

Please stop making videos until you learned about how to adjust your gameplay according to the squad you are in.

Lol your the biggest idiot it pain you to watch, than dont watch kiddo no one ask you to. Worse Wf thank you for the compliment stay mad cause i play better than most your werefox than what i seen,  you comment on this cause im not with Artifex anymore and gladly not with them.  If you also consider looking at my "hp" bar and seeing 57k hp.... "vit veno" my dmg wouldnt consider a matter of a factor only my nova to keep crowd control which is whati  done now... i watch 10x times on your veno's who do nova "0" follow up dmg to any aoe's again go bich some where else kid stay mad that im the only werefox that actual records there game play :)
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Nobody cares for losing buffs for as long as you don't get hit. Most classes can still do their job even if they are being purged and there's a good chance they will simply get rebuffed right away. The way squads should work is for the members to stay together and have their supports/buffers with them at all times.

The only dangerous part about losing your buffs is being more vulnerable to getting AAed on by a full party. Maybe they did get AAed on by a different party but that's still no excuse for her not AAing HER party leader at all and therefore not doing her job the way it would be expected of her.

Her party was basically 4 archers AAing, all she had to do was press Assist Attack on the leader, purging, myriad rainbow if it's not on cooldown, redstone venomworm if myriad didn't proc the armor break and maybe a stun and some damage skills after if the target isn't already dead. You can't tell me that this isn't the dream of every EA party leader. It is way more efficent this way, no matter how much you try to deny it.
Lol thank you i will only improve and once i get a pro PC like yours :D!

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Stay mad Artifex thats all i will say and keep pming me attempts to troll i wont bother to even respond to you.
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 06:31 pm by Yuri

Offline blush

• Old Player
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:30 pm by blush

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
this is almost as bad as birth giving videos on youtube, but thank you for the easy pk today and the wipes even after we gave you chances to regroup
as you like to say, no excuses there ;)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
i love this video <3 was ez
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
names?
BeWitch, any doubts?  :normal-1:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
are they ex-xpendable members?
no xp wfs were ever top tier stfu
no xp wfs were ever top tier stfu
lost you me 1v1 cyka blat :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))