Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
I felt bored heh...

I hope you're not serious cuz else... 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
That is actual truth not hard to search it for yourself by just going to google.com , click images and than drag the picture icon on the search box and tada done.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I hope you're not serious cuz else...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

exposed

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
exposed
Congrats you learn something new.

Offline exe626

• brb
what the actual ***

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019

Offline Rumi

• x x x

uh... no I've known about that for a long while now.  but I did learn that you apparently thought that he was really trying to pretend to be that girl even though he changes the girl pic he uses almost every week lol

also if you want to nitpick about english technically you should say "you learned something new"

Offline HoLeeFuk

That is actual truth not hard to search it for yourself by just going to google.com , click images and than drag the picture icon on the search box and tada done.
I legit do not know what I should do.. Laugh, cry or just jump off a cliff.. But.. You're quite new or young, aren't you? 

exposed

NO
WHO PUT MY PHOTO ON THE INTERWEBZ

Offline exe626

• brb

English Please
english is too hard :'(

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
uh... no I've known about that for a long while now.  but I did learn that you apparently thought that he was really trying to pretend to be that girl even though he changes the girl pic he uses almost every week lol

also if you want to nitpick about english technically you should say "you learned something new"
If i was any attempts i would make a brag story over it but no the majority of the story is "i was bored" please rant some where  else kai?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
If i was any attempts i would make a brag story over it but no the majority of the story is "i was bored" please rant some where  else kai?

er... what?  brag about exposing xar? LOL

why you tell exe to speak english when you talk like that what is this

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles

English Please
:(

Edit:

er... what?  brag about exposing xar? LOL

why you tell exe to speak english when you talk like that what is this
This is the mystical works of the Iron E.

Offline 3

• Old Player

Xar EXPOSED(GONESEXUAL)2015 (ISIS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT) GONE WRONG PRANKED (REVEALED) ITS JUST A PRANK (FULL FOOTAGE)

Offline HoLeeFuk

Xar EXPOSED(GONESEXUAL)2015 (ISIS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT) GONE WRONG PRANKED (REVEALED) ITS JUST A PRANK (FULL FOOTAGE)
She Reveals His Cover And Thinks She Exposed Him For The World To See, But What Happens Next Will Melt Your Dick!!! 
Like if you relate, comment if you disagree, share if you want a molten dick

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
W E W L A D
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.