Nice festive music, Kermo.

now pls don't spam my messages
:normal-17: :normal-17: :normal-17: Wrong chat
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
:normal-17: :normal-17: :normal-17: Wrong chat
He spammer me too, also always invite Miki now to our pt please  💞💖
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
ok i see that  ur hate for arti blind u!
l i'm just saying that most of arti ppl its more skilled and have a better leadership than ur facc and that seems to hurt sorry about that but its what i think. saying that does not imply that am on arti side or am allied with them its a question of judgment i know that theres some skilled ppl in ur facc too but in way  less numbers than arti and that`s why arti its dominating server for so long!
Stop m8, all artifex players are average players camping def swap and still get hieroed by me on PK all time, only skilled ppl in your guild is stajson.
Its easy to a guild to be dominate vs worms/team philipines/warning(outnumbered)/ducks/ArchEnemy/Ruthless etc, now when they face Tyrants, guild that can get same numbers as they, things are different
:normal-2:
You guys are pwi players lv trying to elimination me on pk while in def, only this.
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2015, 10:36 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Stop m8, all artifex players are average players camping def swap and still get hieroed by me on PK all time, only skilled ppl in your guild is stajson.
Its easy to a guild to be dominate vs worms/team philipines/warning(outnumbered)/ducks/ArchEnemy/Ruthless etc, now when they face Tyrants, guild that can get same numbers as they, things are different
:normal-2:
You guys are pwi players lv trying to elimination me on pk while in def, only this.

Last Edit: Dec 19, 2015, 01:31 pm by Sazlon's friend

heiro

#preach mentalista

Offline iLoveShade

• i love that shade
looool dude u just started to fight artifex now u were riding their "lollipops" for years and years so u should just stfu when u talk about something that u dont know am fighting arti ppl since vendetta sync times and warning (t69) will never be allied with arti we have been fighting arti since ive started to play pw private sv 5 or 6 years ago! ur faction just like to use anything as excuse even if u can see in harp  clones  or keil vids we were hiting both sides! unlike russians that u can even see them talking with soochi about backstab arti and even rg wih u guys a couple of times but its ok u need to keep ur ppl believing in tyrants as #1 even when u face arti and keep getting pushed and get destroyed in tw and use ddos as excuse even if arti ppl were having the same issue and they deal with it and won yet something different than ur facc did instead of deal with whats happening and adjust u prefer to cry about it and blame the defeat to ddos. i know many ppl from ur facc since vendetta times and these excuses r not new and tbh they will keep coming with more and more excuses to not admit that arti has a better skilled members base and leadership!

ok i see that  ur hate for arti blind u!
l i'm just saying that most of arti ppl its more skilled and have a better leadership than ur facc and that seems to hurt sorry about that but its what i think. saying that does not imply that am on arti side or am allied with them its a question of judgment i know that theres some skilled ppl in ur facc too but in way  less numbers than arti and that`s why arti its dominating server for so long!